Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Quick-Play Spell Card|
|Japanese (base text)||
Sokkō Mahō Kādo
Instant Magic Card
Quick-Play Spell Card
Quick-Play Spell Cards, known as Instant Magic Cards in the OCG (Japanese:
Face-down Quick-Play Spell Cards can be activated during either player's turn, but they cannot be activated the turn they are Set. i.e. If a player Sets a Quick-Play Spell Card during their own turn, they cannot activate it until the beginning of their opponent's next turn.
Quick-Play Spell Cards can be Chained to other cards.
- Player A activates "Dark Hole".
- Player B chains "Imperial Order".
- Player A chains "Mystical Space Typhoon" from their hand.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 yugioh-card.com Official rulebook version 7.1; page 18
- ↑ entertainment.upperdeck.com (Archive) Advanced Gameplay FAQs - Rules for Quick-Play Spell Cards