Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout the course of a Duel, each player's turn is comprised of six phases (Japanese: フェイズ Feizu). These six phases continually cycle, alternating between players until the Duel ends. Strictly speaking, you must declare when you are entering or leaving a phase, and a phase can only be left if both players agree.
- See main article Draw Phase.
- See main article Standby Phase.
Main Phase 1
- See main article Main Phase 1.
- For a breakdown of what occurs in the Battle Phase see "Breakdown of the Battle Phase".
- See main article Battle Phase.
- See main article Start Step.
- See main article Battle Step.
- See main article Damage Step.
- See main article End Step.
Main Phase 2
- See main article Main Phase 2.
- See main article End Phase.