Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The "Pharaoh cards" center around using the effect of "The First Sarcophagus" to Special Summon "Spirit of the Pharaoh", whose effect was originally meant to be used on "Pharaonic Protector" and "Pharaoh's Servant".
- A Cat of Ill Omen: to search "The First Sarcophagus";
- Armageddon Knight/Dark Grepher: use it to send "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets to your Graveyard;
- Clown Zombie: with ATK 1350, this is the best monster to use with "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" effect.
- Emissary of the Afterlife is a good way to search the normal monsters to your hand
- Emissary of the Oasis could be used depending on how you're running your deck
- Zombie World
- Amulet of Ambition: to power up one of the "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets;
- Foolish Burial: to send "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets to your Graveyard;
- Hand Destruction: to send "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets to your Graveyard, also give you new cards;
- Magical Mallet: to trade cards like "Spirit of the Pharaoh", "The Second/Third Sarcophagus" for others;
- Symbols of Duty: to trade a "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" target for one monster from your opponent's Graveyard;
- Thousand Energy: to power up all "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets.
- Order to Charge: to get your monsters in the grave and get rid of your opponents
- Delta Attacker: can be used to maybe create an OTK
- The League of Uniform Nomenclature: to summon other copies of "Spirit of the Pharaoh's" targets from your Deck.
- Fiend's Hand Mirror can be used to protect your continuous spell and trap cards or Curse of Royal
- A Major Upset can be very helpful in this deck
- Order to Smash could help get rid of your opponents spell or trap cards