|This article is about an upcoming OCG/TCG set, may be related to the anime/film, and/or may contain information that has not been officially confirmed. Readers are advised that Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki does not claim all information presented on this page to be true. Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki does not support adding information that may be false.|
| Pendulum Summon
|Japanese (kanji and furigana)||
A Pendulum Summon (Japanese ペンデュラム
Once per turn, during their Main Phase, if the turn player has a Pendulum Monster in both Pendulum Zones, that player can Pendulum Summon any number of monsters from their hand and/or any number of Pendulum Monsters from their Extra Deck with a Level between the blue Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the left Pendulum Zone and the red Pendulum Scale of the Pendulum Monster in the right Pendulum Zone. A Pendulum Summon can be negated by cards that negate Special Summons like "Solemn Warning" and "Thunder King Rai-Oh"; however, if more than 1 monster would be Pendulum Summoned at the same time, then cards like "Thunder King Rai-Oh" or "Horn of Heaven" that specify they can only be activated when exactly 1 monster would be Summoned cannot be activated.
Note that because you can only Pendulum Summon monsters with Levels between the Pendulum Scales of the Pendulum Monsters, you cannot Pendulum Summon at all if the Pendulum Scales of the two Pendulum Monsters are equal or are 1 apart (this does not prevent you from using the monsters' effects).
- ↑ YGOrganization Yugioh Arc-V News
- ↑ "4K Media debuts Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V at Kidscreen Summit". http://www.ltwmag.com/news/latest_news/4k_media_debuts_yugioh_arcv_at_kidscreen_summit.aspx.
- ↑ Lombardi, Nancy (February 13, 2014). "Jeffrey Katzenberg to Give Licensing Show Keynote". http://www.anbmedia.com/anb-media-news/2014/02/anb-media-news-february-13-2014/.
- ↑ http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/36431842.html
- yugioh-card.com/japan Master Rule 3: Overview (Japanese)
- yugioh-card.com/hk Master Rule 3: Overview (Asian English)
- yugioh-card.com/hk Master Rule 3: Overview (Chinese)