Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Three "Nimble Momonga"
- "Giant Rat" and "Mother Grizzly": use to Summon "Nimble" monsters from your Deck.
- "Behemoth the King of All Animals": use it to recycle your Beast-Type "Nimble" monsters.
- "Metabo-Shark": use it to recycle your Fish-Type "Nimble" monsters.
- "Fishborg" monsters: can be sent to the Graveyard with "Nimble Sunfish".
- "Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter": can be Special Summoned by "Super-Nimble Mega Hamster".
- "Card Trader", "Magical Mallet" and "Moray of Greed": allows you to get rid of "Nimble" monsters in your hand so that you can Special Summon them from your deck by the effect of their other copies on the field.
- "Symbol of Heritage": you could recycle a "Nimble" monster from the graveyard since you will most likely have three copies of each "Nimble" monster anywhere (in this case, the graveyard).
- "United We Stand": Increases the ATK and DEF of a monster based upon how many face up monsters you control.
- "The Transmigration Prophecy": recycles "Nimble" monsters.
- "Aqua Chorus": can power up "Nimble" monsters since more than likely you will control three copies of one "Nimble" monster.