The Memory Game is a minigame in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus that allows the player to have extra cards and DP each time the player defeats an NPC character.
- All cards are laid out face-down. The player chooses any two.
- If the two cards match, the game continues.
- Effect Cards and DP Cards will activate by drawing only one of them so they will not count as a card drawn.
- If the player manages to match up a pair of cards, they receive those cards as a reward.
- If the player Duels the same opponent and wins again, the cards will still be in the same position as they were before, so they can continue where they left off.
- As the player continues to rack up wins, a larger variety of Effect cards will slowly become available. Some sheets may also contain rare cards.
List of Special & Effect Cards
|DP Card||Gain a small amount of DP.|
|One-Free-Miss Card||If you miss once, you can try again.|
|Surrender Card||Ends the game. However, all rewards and DP will still be received.|
|Spy-One-Card Card||Allows you to view one card at random.|
|Shuffle Card||Shuffle all down-facing cards.|
|Reset Card||Changes the sheet and restarts the game. All earned reward cards and DP will be lost.|
|Spy-Three-Cards Card||Allows you to view three cards at random.|
|Increase Traps Card||One pair of Present Cards (2 cards total) will become traps.|
|Present Forfeiture Card||Ends the game, and all earned reward cards and DP will be forfeited.|
|Present 2x Card||All rewards and DP on this sheet are doubled.|