Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL Rank 20: "A Three-Way Battle!!"
Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 1: "Go With the Flow, Part 1"
Litterbots, known as Obots in the Japanese version, are robots in the Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL anime.
They are designed to detect and collect trash around Heartland City. When they find trash, they yell "Garbage!" or "Trash!", then they grab and "eat" it while yelling "Cleaning!". In the American adaptation, they say "Trash identified". Each Litterbot has a number painted on some part of its body. They also appear to have a special D-Pad version each.
They also appear to be used for other purposes such as when they were seen pushing luggage trolleys around Heartland Airport for the World Duel Carnival participants, and helping with construction work and directing machinery. Litterbots where also used during the inauguration parade of the WDC. 
When Yuma Dueled Striker in his first duel of the WDC, Striker's "Stadium of Dreams" Field Spell caused a nearby Litterbot to function like a referee, blowing a whistle to simulate a penalty when Striker activated his "Offside Trap".
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 1: "Go With the Flow, Part 1"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 26: "Let the Duels Begin!"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 13: "The Number Hunter, Part 1"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 21: "Battle with the Bot"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 68: "The Countdown Begins"