|Appears in (anime)|
|Appears in (episode)||
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 1: "Link into the VRAINS"
Using this ability, Yusaku is able to sense presences in the network, such as when he was aware of Ai's presence when attempting to capture him. He was also able to perceive Varis' arrival when analyzing Ai's data, thus knowing when to cut off the power supply to the Café Nom in order to avoid detection. This ability also allows him to see a vision of the LINK VRAINS even when he is not logged in, such as when he witnessed Varis passing through the area on Borreload Dragon.
Yusaku can discern the fighting spirit of his opponents, as he did in his first Duel with Varis. He can also hear and feel the pulse of his Cyberse monsters both in the Deck and on the Field, despite effects such as that of the "Fire Prison" card.
Yusaku can also use this to locate specific targets in the network, such as Ai.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 9: "Malicious Mayhem"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 1: "Link into the VRAINS"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 3: "Contact"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 11: "Neutralized"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS episode 69: "Mission That Must Be Accomplished"