Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Leaves the field
Leave the field
A card leaves the field (Japanese: フィールドから
From September 1, 2011 onward, when a card on the field is moved into the Main Deck, that card cannot activate its "leaves the field" effect. However, any effects or conditions that card has that apply when it "leaves the field" that do not use a Chain will still be applied.
Any effect whose condition involves leaving the field will not activate or apply if the card leaves while face-down.
- ↑ Official Rulebook Version 8.0: "Monsters that have become Xyz Materials are not treated as cards on the field."
- ↑ Important Rulebook Updates! “Xyz Materials” and “Leaves the Field”: "Monsters that become Xyz Materials stop being treated as actual cards on the field."
- ↑ McHale, Jerome (September 1, 2011). "Important Rulebook Updates! “Xyz Materials” and “Leaves the Field”". https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=3195. Retrieved September 2, 2011.
- ↑ Official Rulebook Version 8.0: "When a monster on the field is shuffled into the Main Deck, or becomes an Xyz Material, it is no longer a card on the field, however its effects that activate when it “leaves the field” will not activate."
- ↑ THE SHINING DARKNESS SNEAK PEEK – CARD RULINGS: "If Call of the Haunted is returned to your hand or Deck instead, only the Special Summoned monster would be destroyed..."