Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of Gameplay articles deemed as being suitable for "Intermediate" players, especially designed to be for players with those who have spent time learning the basic Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG or TCG rules, and who wish to learn some more.
- What is a Match?
- What is Decking Out?
- Introduction to the Side Deck
- Breakdown of the Battle Phase
- Intermediate Monster Cards
- Intermediate Effect Monsters
- Intermediate Spell Cards
- Intermediate Trap Cards
- What is a Support Card?
- Intermediate Summoning Monsters
- Introduction to Costs
- Introduction to Spell Speeds
- Introduction to Monster Effects
- Differences between Total and Original ATK/DEF