|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion"
"Hex-Sealed Fusion", known as "Fusion Seal Organism" (
The two effects are as follows.
- They can be used as a Fusion Substitute Monsters.
- Tribute Fusion Materials you control, including the "Hex-Sealed Fusion" card itself, to Special Summon a corresponding Fusion Monster of the same original Attribute as the "Hex-Sealed Fusion" card.
- When resolving the second effect, the "Hex-Sealed Fusion" monster can be treated as a Fusion Substitute Monster with its first effect.
- Special Summoning a Fusion Monster with the second effect of this monster does not "properly" Special Summon the Fusion Monster, so it cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard or while banished (unless it it returned to the Extra Deck and then Fusion Summoned).
- The second effect cannot be used to Special Summon Fusion Monsters that must first or can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon or Contact Fusion, such as "Dark Paladin" and "XYZ-Dragon Cannon".