|This article may require cleanup to meet this wiki's standards.|
"The Light - Hex-Sealed Fusion"
"Hex-Sealed Fusion", known as "Fusion Seal Organism" (
Below are the rulings for the Hex-Sealed Fusion monsters:
- When you use this monster's second effect, you also get its first effect. So this monster enables you to perform a Special Summon of a Fusion Monster without "Polymerization", etc., and also acts as a substitute for one of the Fusion Material Monsters.
- Using the second effect of this monster does not "properly" Fusion Summon the Fusion Monster. So it cannot be revived from the Graveyard, etc. If you use "Polymerization" then you can revive the Fusion Monster from the Graveyard, even if you used this monsters as a substitute Fusion Material Monster.
- To use the second effect of this monster, you must Tribute this monster plus the legal Fusion Material Monster(s) written on the Fusion Monster. For example, to Special Summon "Master of Oz" you must Tribute "The Earth - Hex-Sealed Fusion" as well as either "Big Koala" or "Des Kangaroo".
- This monster's second effect cannot be used to Special Summon Fusion Monsters that can only be Summoned by Fusion Summon, such as "Dark Paladin".
- You can use the first effect of this monster without using its second effect. If you do this, the monster can be used to fusion summon monsters with different attributes. ("The Light Hex-Sealed Fusion" can be used to Fusion Summon "Master of Oz", etc.)
- If you use the first effect without using the second effect, you can use it while it is in any location which the card used for the fusion specifies (e.g. from your hand or Graveyard for "Dark Calling").