Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to complete a full heart and advance in the finals, the Duelist has to collect four more pieces. However, if all pieces are lost, the participant will be automatically disqualified. The number of Heart Pieces can be viewed on the player's Life Points, abbreviated as "HP". Not every piece fits into the frame, as Yuma Tsukumo's piece won from Cody didn't fit. A full container is needed to start the Duel Coaster.
Multiple types of Heart Pieces exist and the different types have to be collected to form the perfect heart. Duelists decide how many pieces they bet in a Duel themselves. The concept of Heart Pieces is similar to the concept of Star Chips and Locator Cards used in the Duelist Kingdom and Battle City arcs of the Yu-Gi-Oh! second series anime.
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 26: "Let the Duels Begin!"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 27: "A Team Performance"
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 29: "Love Hurts"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 51: "Roller Duel"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL episode 35: "Bad Developments: Part 1"; One-point Lesson