Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 30: "Fight or Flight"
Ginga lived in Satellite with a number of other young children, including Taiga, Kokoro, Daichi and Hikari. They were often visited by Crow, who gave them Duel Monsters cards and advised them not to get in trouble with Sector Security.
Ginga was absorbed by the black fog when it was released on Satellite. This was used to Summon "Earthbound Immortal Uru". Crow managed to survive the black mist, and for a brief moment he thought the children did too.
Ginga was released after the "Earthbound Immortal" he had been sacrificed to Summon was defeated.
Ginga boarded the bus with the other people at Martha's house as New Domino was evacuated while the Divine Temple descended. He and Taiga asked Martha if the Divine Temple was really going to fall on the city, but Martha assured them that they were just going somewhere safe for now and that Yusei, Jack and Crow would save the city.
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 30: "Fight or Flight"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 32: "Dark Signs, Part 1"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 51: "A Whale of a Ride, Part 1"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 68: "Trash Talk"
- ↑ Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's episode 137: "An Approaching Terror - The Citadel of God, Ark Cradle"