|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Xyz rulings|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1293 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
If i were to xyz summon any of the xyz monsters if my opponent were to book of moon the xyz monster would it lose its materials or would they still stay underneath? Mss0290 (talk • contribs) 04:10, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
- They stay, also, pretty much everything you need to know about Xyz can be found here. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 04:14, June 26, 2011 (UTC)
Question. If I return an XYZ monster to the deck, with an effect like Gravekeeper's guard, what happens to the materials of that XYZ monster?
- Xyz Material like Equip thing, if its host disappear, it will be sent to the graveyard (but not treat as destroyed).--Lê (talk • contribs) 08:19, July 18, 2011 (UTC)
When a XYZ gets destroyed, does it lose a material only, or is this ANIME effect only, as the only i know off is Gachi Gachi which has this effect mentioned. --22.214.171.124 (talk) 16:58, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
- If the card doesn't say so, then it doesn't have that effect.... -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 23:31, July 24, 2011 (UTC)
I think he means that if the Xyz monster is destroyed then if he monster reborns it will it have it's material? If that is the case then no the monster will not get the material if special summoned in any other way than an Xyz summon. --MrDuelPro (talk • contribs) 02:45, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
- That's right, Xyz Monster return alone. As "Special Summon" don't process same way as "Xyz Summon" does. As for one that returned to the Extra Deck as "If I return an XYZ monster to the deck, with an effect like Gravekeeper's guard, what happens to the Materials..."; the Materials destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, same way as "Equip Card" work - under Game Mechanic; as to not make it sound cheat for "Machina Peacekeeper" effect. --FredCat 03:07, July 25, 2011 (UTC)
two more questions
If an xyz monster is flipped face down, does the monster keep it's materials or do they go to the grave? And can tokens be used as materials for an xyz monster?
I have a question as well. in the ocg format if you detach a sangan from an xyz monster, then sangans effect will not go off, but in tcg format the sangans effect will trigger. if i wanted to try that play with an xyz monster, which one should i do? ocg? or tcg?—This unsigned comment was made by Waterbreather87 (talk • contribs) 07:51, 2011 August 9
- On Talk Pages and Forum Pages, be sure to sign your posts. You can do that by adding four tildes (~~~~) to the end of your post and it will automatically create a signature for you when you click 'Publish'.
- It's not something you can freely choose; it depends on where you are/the cards you have.
- See TCG and OCG. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 07:56, August 9, 2011 (UTC)
Continuos eff monsters attached to a XYZ
- Xyz Materials do not have the effects they would have when they are a regular monster.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 09:14, August 23, 2011 (UTC)
Changing a monsters level
I have a question, if you were to, say, use delta flyer to increase the level of a level 1 to 2. would that monster now be able to be used to summon a rank 2 xyz? -Newby5719
Level/Rank based questions
Does steelswarm roache's effect work on Xyz monsters? Can Xyz be used as synchro material? Do cards like Level Eater work on Xyz?—This unsigned comment was made by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs) 07:10, 2011 November 1
- On Talk Pages and Forum Pages, it's a good practice to sign your posts. You can do that by adding four tildes (~~~~) to the end of your post and it will automatically create a signature for you when you click 'Publish'. Rank ≠ Level; so no to all.