|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Who would win?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1837 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Who would win these random duels?:
Don't ask how I came up with the random matches. I really wanna know what you guys think. Reasons for your choices would be much appreciated. Kthnxbai. Skullvarnish (talk • contribs) 04:26, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
1) Bastion Misawa because his deck makes more sense.
2) Kaiba because he has 3 BEWD and a CED.
3) Marik because Ra's anime effect is extremely Broken.
4) Crow because Blackwings are Broken too.
5) Syrus because Rafael's Guardians don't work and in the end, Syrus has the Cyberdarks too.--04:33, August 10, 2010 (UTC)
I'd have to go with Joey, simply because I'd put Joey and Jaden in the same class of duelist.
I think Kaiba would be at a disadvantage, unless his deck was updated to include synchro's and White stones of legend.
Marik if it was Yami Marik's deck, Sartorius if it was Marik's deck (slime)
D-Hero VS Blackwing.... I'd say since neither use a pro build to their deck it could go either way
Syrus would smoke Rafael without the orichalcos, the Guardian series of cards doesn't have the proper suport it deserves.
Joey Wheeler vs. Bastion Misawa
Jack Atlas vs. Seto Kaiba
Marik Ishtar (with Ra) vs. Sartorius
Aster Phoenix vs. Crow Hogan
Rafael (without Orichalcos) vs. Syrus Truesdale
1. Luck < Brains 2. THAT WOULD BE EPIC. I think Jack, unless they're using the same forbidden list from Nightmare Troubadour or something... 3. They are both incredibly creepy. Marik's Deck has some serious strategy, but Sartorious has those wierd-anime exclusive opponent-calls the side of the card and the NTK/FTK/OTK stopper. I think Marik, unless Sar somehow got the ability to get him in a world lock, or Dark Ruler OTK. 4. Crow. Aster uses ALL of the Destiny Heros. 75% of which suck. I don't know a single Blackwing that is useless in a BW Deck (besides Mistral, but it's a good tuner...) 5. Syrus. Rafael uses a bunch of anime-exclusive cards that wouldn't really wouldn't stop Syrus. Cyber End Dragon FTK anyone?
I never gave my opinion on this. 1. I think Bastion, but it would be close because Joey doesn't give up. 2. Kaiba because he's ruthless and always finds a way to win (except when he doesn't). 3. Sartorious is creepier, but Marik doesn't rely on luck ("fate"). 4. Crow, because, as pointed out, Aster uses the jank D-Heroes. 5. Rafael, because he refuses to let his monsters die. Skullvarnish (talk • contribs) 00:16, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah. Syrus became some emo dude who would let Cyber End Dragon rot for all he cared. But Guardians just scream "DEAD DRAWS!!!!!"
Yeah, but remember, they'd be using all of their anime-exclusive cards. Also, Guardian Eatos would have its broken anime effect. I think Rafael would destroy Syrus. Skullvarnish (talk • contribs) 06:17, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
You forgot Syrus has the broken Future Fusion and that pay half your life points-you don't need fusion material monsters for this fusion summon, also in the anime, Overload Fusion worked for LIGHT monsters too. --Drew-Gi-Oh! (talk) 20:45, August 12, 2010 (UTC)
1. Bastion, because Joey has zero skill.
2. Kaiba, because he has unlimited resources, with which he could acquire almost any card.
3. I stopped watching GX after season one, but I'm guessing that Ra (in the anime) could beat any card that Sartorius has.
4. Again, I don't know what happens in GX after season one, so I don't know who Aster Phoenix is.
5. Syrus, because Rafael's guardians are mediocre.