|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → What is the weakest monster/card ever created?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1385 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Idk for some reason i thought about this idea. People here talk about the strongest duel monster, or best spell or trap card there is. But what is the most pathetic card ever made?
- Frog the Jam has to be the weakest card ever made..it's so bad the frogs won't play with him...LOL.....There isn't a monster weaker. DragonWater (talk • contribs) 23:16, September 17, 2010 (UTC)DragonWaterDragonWater (talk • contribs) 23:16, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Thousand-Eyes Idol. 0 ATK and 0 DEF with no effect? With the ban of Thousand-Eyes Restrict, this card is totally useless! Except you love that card, don't put that card into your Deck! -- J0V1 P4RD0MU4N S14G14N the Keyblade Master 04:57, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Yes, I think we all agree on this very monster. Coming in second should be, IMO, Larvae Moth, and tied for third the "useless" traps like An Unfortunate Report, or The Gift of Greed, and Foolish Revival, all of which give your opponent an advantage. Some of them can be exploited, but most of the time they are just darn useless. --Gadjiltron 05:10, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Throwing out Rare Fish. Not "weak" in the traditional sense, but its requirements are laughable. Rodtheanimegod4ever 05:17, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Hey, while on the topic of Rare Fish, Fusionist. FUSIONIST. It's just legendary. --Gadjiltron 05:53, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- There are some literally useless cards because of Advanced Format - Anti Raigeki, Spirit of the Pot of Greed and Elemental Hero Neo Bubbleman to name a few. Danny Lilithborne 20:46, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- Skull Servant ftw! --EgyptianGods 03:39, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- Anybody ever hear of Gryphon Wing? Bluedog 20:51, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
- I have that card. It's useless in advanced format. --EgyptianGods 02:34, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
Skull Servant has use at least. =) Eminentjonfrost 23:18, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
- Another seriously weak one is Rock-Gun, when it appeared in the anime. (ATK/100 DEF/50) Although when it was made a real card, they jacked it up to (ATK/1500 DEF/2000) -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:29, 31 August 2008 (UTC)
I say Armor Exe even if you Skill Drain it you still have to remove one spell counter on both players standby phases or it dies, and it cant atk the turn it's summoned.Skavinger 06:24, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Pot of Generosity is very useless except in very few situations. KazilDarkeye 08:13, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, Gather your Mind is a really useful card for deck thinning. It's especially helpful in Exodia decks. Bluedog 22:35, 1 September 2008 (UTC)
- Flash Assailant. --EgyptianGods 00:50, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
Gate Guardian is by far the worst monster in Yu-Gi-Oh. This monster requires a player to tribute three level seven monsters to summon it. So, assuming you tribute two monsters for each of the three, then killed all three for gate guardian. You just destroyed 9 of your monsters to summon a monster that has no good effects and a high attack, consider if your opponent activates Bottomless Trap Hole on his summon. If that happens its safe to say that you already lost.Thestardustdragon 21:34, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
- "Gate Guardian" can be fused with "UFOroid" into "UFOroid Fighter" for a 4950 ATK monster, or 9900 ATK if you use "Power Bond". -- Deltaneos (talk) 21:40, 3 September 2008 (UTC)
Aitsu--there we go thats a five-star with 100 atk and no effect i think thats it. I mean i know it has a deck but thats useless. (if you use this card with koitsu in a fairy deck it can be lethal)noneThestardustdragon 19:49, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
- Um... it has a deck. So it's obviously not useless. Danny Lilithborne 20:56, 9 September 2008 (UTC)
One word, SHAPESNATCHERAngryjon 19:57, 10 September 2008 (UTC)
I hate it when people call cards useless. There is NO such thing as a useless card, especially when in combination with another card.
- Yes, we all understand that. We can see this with old underlooked cards like Cold Wave seeing play all of a sudden. To sum this up, with all the better cards out there, you'd wonder why you'd be using the card when there's something better out there to use. At least until it gets banned or limited. --Gadjiltron 11:29, 11 September 2008 (UTC)
Still doesn't seem like its worth it. Prince Of Darkness 00:32, 14 September 2008 (UTC)
Neo Bubbleman is pretty useless in advanced.
Hey guys I believe that there's not such a thing as useless card. Every card has a reason to be created you may don't know the use of them that's why you said all these. I once thought of that too but in time I found cards that I couldn't use them before and now I really think that they worth it.
- Fusionist can be used with Instant Fusion for a Synchro Summon, Thousand-Eyes Idol can be used as Crush Card Virus fodder, and almost all Spell and Trap cards can be Set to draw out a Heavy Storm or the like. Elemental Hero Neo Bubbleman is a Warrior and a Hero and can as such be searched to thin the Deck, returned with Fifth Hope, and fused into Elemental Hero Divine Neos. Thus, I believe Larvae Moth is the most useless card ever. Heck, Shapesnatch just SCREAMS for Limiter Removal and Chimeratech Overdragon. Plus, it's a Normal Monster... ^^
I think it's safe to agree that Larvae Moth is the most useless card ever. After all, in pretty much every argument, it comes down to 'no card is useless...except for Larvae Moth'. THIS CARD IS LEGENDARY IN ITS WEAKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're all wrong
It may have crappy stats that prevent it from being able to hold its own in battle, but outside battle, at least the hairball can negate damage from one attack. Thousand-Eyes Idol can't even do that.
- "...And he doesn't even have any attack or defense points!" -Pegasus
- "You sick bastard! That makes him even more worthless than Kuriboh!" -Kaiba
I can't remember the episode, since it's been years since I last saw an episode in english, but didn't Kaiba or Joey actually say Kurbioh was the weakest monster in the game in one of the early episodes? Koyori (talk • contribs) 23:56, September 16, 2010 (UTC)
Figures hearing that from someone. But they are right. Kuriboh isn't weak. In fact people call that teabagging if they finish someone off with Kuriboh. YGTAS is to blame for making it look weak. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 02:16, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- For clarification, it's not Shapesnatch, and you're just saying it is be cause you want to give Shapesnatch more rant then it needs.
Anyways, I surprised no one put this up yet - there are multiple monsters with 0 ATK and DEF. I'm confused on why some people put Kuriboh or Skull Servant. This is called What is the WEAKEST monster/card ever made. If refering to a monster, the obvious choice is a monster with 0 ATK and DEF. I agree that is is Thousand-Eyes Idol that is most useless.|DED((Leaving Me Messages Are Often Left Here) 23:42, September 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Because it actually can do something? --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 01:42, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
O________O Is that sarcasm? Yeah, Majestic Dragon isn't the cheapest common out there. Which means it's not that useless (hell, ANY monster that has an effect if more useful than Thousand-Eyes Idol..|DED((Leaving Me Messages Are Often Left Here) 06:39, September 18, 2010 (UTC)
I say its A tie between Thousand eyes idol\ burning alge it give your opponants 2000 lp just for killing it and the winged dragon of ra, if the person uses its effect, all you have to do is activate sparks and you win- ace776
There are some other "useless" cards, unless you chain Spell of Pain, Nature's Reflection, and/or Prime Material Dragon to them, like Destructive Draw or Destruction of Destiny. Destiny Hero - Departed is worthless to me, since you have to waste a few cards just to get him in the graveyard. Then you have to repeat the process over and over and over. It's much easier to just use Foolish Revival or something. --Drew-Gi-Oh! (talk) 14:35, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Destiny Hero - Departed is actually quite usefull, I run 3 of them on my Junk Warrior/Nitro Warrior deck, as it gives a 1000 atk boost to junk warrior, is a good target for both junk synchron and Road Warrior and an easy way into my opponent's lifepoints, some ways I have to put it on my graveyard are discarding it for Quickdraw Synchron effect, use it for a synchro summon or tribute it, I also get to use it to it's fullest since I run two copies of Imperial Iron Wall anyway to reuse Quillbolt Hedgehog and shield my graveyard from Macro decks HouseholdCatDeity (talk • contribs) 03:03, September 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Erm, you've never played against a Bubbleman Burn deck, have you? Runer5h (talk • contribs) 19:52, September 22, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- It was a pity that the Senet idea was quickly aborted after Cyberdark Impact. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 00:18, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
Well, I wasn't going to say anything but, hell, you guys talk about of many cards that can be super powerful as if they we're weak. I'VE MADE A DECK CENTERED AROUND GATHER YOUR MIND, AND IT WASN'T TO THIN THE DECK. AND I'VE WON MANY DUELS WITH IT. Everyone agrees that the worst card ever is Thousand Eyes Idol, and I'll give a dollars for every of it's eyes to anyone that can point me a card that is really more useless than it, and I'll give a billion dollars to someone that can answer correctly the following question: Is the answer to this question no? And I won't accept "it's a paradox" as a correct answer. By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 15:46, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
First, I said a card most useless than him, not a use to him. Second, there are many cards better for the uses you pointed than him. Third, Sleeping Giant Thud is not going to become a real card. By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 18:40, September 23, 2010 (UTC)
Fallensilence, in your opinion no card is useless. It's a good point of view but we have to agree that if the only useless card needed to be literally useless, there would be no useless cards. A card that would have no effect other than removing itself from play or sending itself to the graveyard could power up Gren Maju Da Eiza or Chaos Necromancer, a card that coudn't be removed from your hand would power up Slifer, a card that coudn't be removed from your deck and whenever you would draw it you draw the next card in your deck instead would be good agaisn't mill decks and so there would be no useless cards. But I'm not trying to be agressive. I'm just showing my opinion. About you Thorn of RosenYubel, Card of Sanctity is a good card if you have no other card in your hand or field. Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 15:32, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Ok Snetobre when I said that, it means that all cards are useful. Name one card that is never used in the TCG. That's right none of them. Even some people use illegal cards. And I agree about Card of Sanctity though. It's great for no cards on the field or hand. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 22:57, September 24, 2010 (UTC)
Fallensilence, that's what I said. The difference is that you prefer to say that no card is useless, while I prefer to say that there may be some useless cards, even thought this is paradoxical (go see on wikipedia paradox). But, in fact, in my opinion the only useless card would be Thousand Eyes Idol. I know it's not literally useless, but I can't find nothing he can do that other cards can't do better. Still, your point of view is a valid argument and shoudn't be ignored. Resuming, I'm not disagreeing with you, but I have a different point of view. And that's all. By 18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:26, September 25, 2010 (UTC)
Mighty Guard??? Most useless card ever? Yes you can use Machine Duplication on it, but why waste a normal summon/special summon on this guy??? If ever at all? It has stats of 500/1200 on a LV 4 monster! How weak is that!
- What do you expect? Mighty Guard is a human version of Green Gadget. xD Akyrix (talk • contribs) 13:44, October 10, 2010 (UTC)
Weakest Cards!! >:C
- Thousand-Eyes Idol seems to be everyone's most useless card...
- Skull Servant without his king...
- Exodia without his head...
Win against tier 3 decks, why not give it a shot xD
Well, apart from Thousand Eyes Idol, al of it's cards have great uses: The pieces of Exodia are required to two instant win conditions, and to the summoning of one of the most powerful monster cards ever; Aprentice Magician is of great use in a Spell Counter Deck; Mystic Tomato have the most varied uses being a searcher, but one of the best is to summon Yubel; and, hell, Sull Searvant have it's own deck! If not Thousand Eyes Idol than the symbol for uselessness is Key Mace, not Skull Servant. I understand your idea of creating a deck full of useless monsters, but considering all your spell/trap cards it could even win agains't some amateur decks. It seens you didn't understanded this topic: here we discuss the most useless cards, not cards that are situationally useless. Recently I have created a Beatdown deck where all monsters have an original attack and defense of 0, which doesn't mean it's weak. In fact, it's very powerful (I'm the master strategist, bow before me). By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 15:10, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- What I was aiming for is a deck that had Thousand-Eyes Idol in it that COULD win. The other cards were in there because they suited the other support cards. It seems you don't fully understand the purpose of this deck, to show that Thousand-Eyes Idol is NOT fully useless. The other cards are there to support it (Its what decks do...) And its really funny to see an Exodia Arm beat down something xDDD
- ALSO, Larvae Moth is the most useless card >:C Akyrix (talk • contribs) 21:41, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
- First, how should I understand the meaning of the deck if you didn't explained what it was? Second, you should create a new topic to this Thousand Eyes Idol Deck, instead of doing it in this page. Third, I know Thousand Eyes Idol is not completely useless, but for every use you can think to him there's a card that could do a better work. Fourth, you and your opponent are dueling, both have 100 life points; he have in his field only a face up Final Attack Orders and no cards in his hand, while the only cards on your side of the field is are a Petit Moth equiped with a Cocoon of Evolution, and thought you have the entire moth evolutions in your hand, the only you can summon is Larvae Moth. By some way, probaly because last turn your opponent used A Feather of The Phoenix last turn, you and your opponent know that he will draw a monsters card and win the game if you do nothing. So what do you do? Will you summon the card you consider most useless? Even if you summoned a Thousand Eyes Idol he coudn't do no good. Considering this all, I must say that I aways talk so much that I forget if there's more to talk. So by now, I'll say good bye my friends. By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 22:04, October 12, 2010 (UTC)
First he just want to do it for fun. Second, you should try it out then. Third, why don't you list them? Fourth it doesn't matter, it's his choice. So I just did all the work for him. :( Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 22:52, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- You make me looks like a villain. Y' know, you're the most confusing person I've ever seen. Sometimes you talk to me as if we hated each other (at least that's my impression), sometimes y' talk to me like we were friends. Also, I don't need to list them: any monster you control with more than zero attack would be better than Thousand Eyes Idol for any equip spell card that increases the monster attack. And a list would have more than two thousand cards. Also, please, stop talking to me this unfriendily way. I'm just expressing my opinion. By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 16:11, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
Hey, I just realized that Thousand-Eyes Idol is perfect bait for your opponent to run straight into a Dimension Wall. Not that it makes it any more useful though. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 07:39, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
well,maybe Thousand-Eyes Idol is a perfect bait..but..what if the attackers is a card like Ancient Gear Golem,or Ultimate Ancient Gear Golem..you will get full damage from that..as far as i see without his fusion..Thousand-Eyes Idol still the weakest .Nagareboshi-kun (talk • contribs) 09:47, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
but if there is someone build Itsu deck, i really want to watch his/her match . i think Itsu deck will be great , Doitsu and Koitsu can boost Aitsu and Soitsu really great, . Nagareboshi-kun (talk • contribs) 02:23, October 16, 2010 (UTC)
I have already done decks built around the Itsu. The most spetacular thing I ever done was using Valhalla to summon Koitsu, than Ancient Rules to Summon Aitsu, an then I equiped Atsu with Koitsu, and then during my next turn I activated Frontline Base and it's effect to summon Doitsu and normal Summoned Soitsu, and equiped him with Doitsu. Oh and by the way fallensilence, a Koitsu-Equiped Aitsu still beat blue-eyes, and dark magician woudn't be stupid enought to suicide itself. Besides, who really uses those two in the same deck? By Snetonobre (talk • contribs) 18:11, October 17, 2010 (UTC)
Any card that can be played/has any support isn't useless. Darkness Approaches? I use it mostly for lulz, as it's currently the only way you can have a Face-Down Attack Positioned monster. Gate Guardian can be fused to a monster with an effect of gaining ATK from the materials. I'd say Aitsu, but he has Koitsu. Leo Wizard is the worst card there is. That's that. 2X☆∞ | Efficiency through self-sufficiency. 18:31, October 19, 2010 (UTC)
the unhappy maiden
The unhappy maiden in the worst possible card it has 0 attack and 100 defense and no effect. nuff said
First, sign your posts.
And two: What the hell is wrong with you?
When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, the Battle Phase for that turn ends immediately.
It's one of the most useful defensive cards ever created. As a level one Spellcaster, it can be searched by Apprentice Magician, and its not bad tuning fodder or as a defense mechanism for a SC deck. Alboono (talk • contribs) 23:26, October 23, 2010 (UTC)
I've got it. This poster only knows The Unhappy Maiden from playing The Sacred Cards or Reshef of Destruction. You know, those messed-up games where certain cards (like her) lose effects present on their real-life counterparts. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 08:32, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
Maybe Neko Mane King is a worthless card. I mean what are the chances of it being destroyed by a card effect these days except Dark Hole and Torrential Tribute? Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 15:38, October 24, 2010 (UTC)
- is the weakest Semi-Nomi monster
- requires 3 cards to summon it
- have to wait 2 turns to summon it unless you use Pyro Clock of Destiny
- It can attack, yes, but what can it kill? Probably things that are weaker than it, but those probably have better effects or can be summoned for lower cost. Maybe both! I'd pick Rainbow Flower over this any day. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 01:07, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
Neko Mane King is perfectly fine. Note it doesn't say from "sent from the field to the graveyard. So if they discard it, their turn ends. Plus it stops OTKs :D IonCharge (talk • contribs) 10:34, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
I thought we settled this. This topic is called 'What is the weakest monster/card ever created?', and wikia itself says that Thousand Eyes Idol is the weakest monster in the game. Its as simple as that. Alboono (talk • contribs) 11:32, October 25, 2010 (UTC)
How do you miss this?
One word: Morinphen
1550 atk normal 5 star
- I thought we settled this quite some time ago! But just to entertain you, I see your Morinphen and raise you Sand Stone. --Gadjiltron (talk • contribs) 05:34, November 12, 2010 (UTC)