Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → What is the rarest card?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1262 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
In the anime, the Blue-Eyes White Dragon is the rarest card in the world, since there are only four in existance (in the anime). This got me wondering, what card actually is the rarest on earth?Land of dogs 23:20, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Gold Rare is the most rarest card, next to Ghost Rare... Well, both of them are the most rarest kind of cards. --FredCat100 23:22, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't mean rarity, I mean the card itself. What specific card is the rarest?Land of dogs 23:28, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Well then... Ghost Rare Stardust Dragon? --FredCat100 23:35, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I think the rarest card is The Seal of Orichalcos because there are only 15 copies of The Seal of Orichalcos in existence. (You can find this on the card trivia page of The Seal of Orichalcos.) --Superpower91 23:38, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- "Tyler the Great Warrior". There is only 1 copy of it in existance. -- Deltaneos (talk) 23:41, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Yup, and it's not exist in YVD since it's first release... --FredCat100 16:48, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Actually, there are two Tyler the Great Warriors. Konami made a copy for them, and another for a kid.
When I say the rarest card, I'm thinking what legal official card has been printed the least amount of times and is the hardest to obtain. Is that a little more specific? Is The Seal of Orichalcos a real card?Land of dogs 23:45, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
It answers my question though. Anyone know the second rarest?Land of dogs 23:48, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
In terms of proper released cards
If you exclude the tournement prize cards and the odd card that was printed in error (think Vice Dragon in the Raging Battle special edition) than it goes to Crush Card Virus from the gold series. Ghost rares are usually 1 in every box but CCV was much worse then that 18.104.22.168 08:41, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
The rarest card in the whole game is Tylor, the Great Warrior. read about it, it's the only one of a kind yu-gi-oh card in the world.--22.214.171.124 15:57, November 17, 2009 (UTC)
Well, besides that...
What is the second rarest Card in the world?
From a pack (most short printed, for ease's sake): Gold Series "Crush Card Virus" Single: "Tyler the Great Warrior" Excluding that: SJC "Dark End Dragon" This is just my opinion though. User:Toob/Talk 15:49, November 21, 2009 (UTC)
Tyler the Great Warrior there was only 1 made Wings of Darkness Unite! 00:20, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Golden Castle of Stromberg Effect is so rigged
Tyler the great warrior since there is only one copy in the world
Rarest card ever period are some exclusive artwork tournament stuff and Tyler the Great Warrior. Tyler the Great Warrior is the only card of its kind in existence. Despite this i belive its tourney legal. Not that you'd actually obtain this card...
The Rarest card i think are Obelisk the Tormentor (original), The Winged Dragon of Ra (original), Slifer the Sky Dragon, Uria, Lord of Searing Flames, Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder, and Raviel, Lord of Phantasms.
the rarest card is prince of the underworlds hardess