|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → What are the 'must have' Trap & Spell Cards?|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2494 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
So, what do you consider as your must have trap or spell card? I'm just curious what people think. I'll throw out two cards I really like as an example:
- Scrap-Iron Scarecrow - Great way to save your monsters!
- Magic Cylinder - Another great way to save your monsters - AND inflict damage on your opponent.
Any others? And why do you like them? Kungfu-mama 22:32, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
- They're called Staples. Mirror Force, Solemn Judgement (Probably Dark Bribe now), Call of the Haunted starting this September. Dmaster (Talk • Contribs • Count) 22:36, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Batteriespwn 12:19, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- Divine Wrath - anti effect ;-)
- Swords of Concealing Light - for tactical assault
- Seven Tools of the Bandit - anti trap ;-)
- Card Destruction - just it
- Blast with Chain - my most favorite
Xeattle02 12:32, 21 August 2009 (UTC)