Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Using "Number 39: Utopia" twice along with "Double or Nothing!"|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1870 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
The tip says the following:
- This card can be also used with "Number 39: Utopia's" effect to negate your own monster's attacks and then attack with double their attack points.
- "Utopia" can negate its own attack twice, so you can activate two of this card to increase the ATK of "Utopia" to 10000.
The bolded part is the part I think is incorrect. I do not believe that you can double up this card's effect. Can someone review this for me and make sure the tip is accurate? --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 04:43, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Why it cannot? But I belive that its ATK is 5000, not 10000.--Lê (talk • contribs) 04:55, October 8, 2011 (UTC)
The idea is to:
- Have that card attack (2500Attack), negate with this card's effect.
- Immediately activate Double or Nothing!.
- Have that card attack (5000Attack), negate with this card's effect.
- Immediately activate Double or Nothing! (another).
- Have that card attack a third time (10,000Attack).
I think the flaw is that it can only double once but it doesn't make any mention to what it doubles. Another flaw is that it may expend the one time use when the attack fails. Another idea is that the two doubles do not compound and just equate out. In stead of Attack X 2 X 2, it is just Attack X 2 because the double only occurs during the Damage Calculation and it only registers the attack from prior to the Damage Calculation. --LordGeovanni- (Talk To Me) *Kupo* 07:02, October 8, 2011 (UTC)