|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Tragoedia and Floaters|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1744 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I have a few questions: 1.If tragoedia is halfed from gale does it stay halfed or no because its a question mark? Also if you book of moon it and attack it, is the attack 0 beacuse its a question mark? or does the effect activate right after it is hit? 2. If a floater is destroyed like mystic tomato or pyramid turtle and the second monster comes out can you oppress/bottomless(the monster is 1500 or higher) it? 3. If you negate Plaguespreader Zombie special summon with royal oppression does it go back into the graveyard? or is it out of play? Thankyou
Nice name </no sarcasm>
- Notes: Next time, put this in Ruling Queries. It's halved, not 'halfed'
- 1) Gale is special. It halves the current ATK and keeps it there. An external effect is required to change the ATK afterwards, even if it has ? ATK.
- During battle, the monster is flipped face-up through game mechanics after being attacked but before the Damage Step and the continuous effect of Tragoedia will determine Tragoedia the ATK points before Damage Calculation.
- 2) You can't Bottomless or Oppression the monster because you can't use Bottomless or Oppression during Damage Calculation.
- 3) It's still in the Grave, but they still had to top deck a card as the cost for Plaguespreader's effect.
Falzar FZ 08:54, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
so what does that mean about the tragoedia? does it die or no? 220.127.116.11BLEH!
- What do you mean "does it die"? "Die" by what?
- If a face-down "Tragoedia" is attacked, then you apply its effect before calculating damage. The ATK & DEF of "Tragoedia" are equal 600x[# of cards in hand] while you are calculating damage.
- "Bottomless Trap Hole" and "Royal Oppression" cannot be used when "Tragoedia" is Special Summoned from the hand. "Tragoedia" can't be destroyed by those effects.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 21:07, January 18, 2010 (UTC)
Special Summon Tragoedia
I have a question that bother me. Can I special summon tragoedia from the deck by Mystic Tomato's effect? Its ATK is treated as 0 in the deck isn't it?
might as well overkill the question, cuz I can (since I have it saved so I'm copying and pasting)
- If a monster's ATK or DEF is represented as a '?' on the card, it cannot be searched from the Deck using the relevant value, since it does not have a value whilst in the Deck.
- Cards like "Magician's Circle" and "Limit Reverse" may not Special Summon Monsters with undefined ATK.
- Monsters with an ATK of '?' are '0' in the hand in the TCG, but still '?' in the OCG. It means that Deck Devastation Virus can destroy them in hand in the TCG, but not the OCG.
- On the field, if an effect asks for Original ATK, then the Original ATK of a monster with '?' ATK is treated as 0 Original ATK.
Falzar FZ 05:05, February 11, 2010 (UTC)