|| This forum thread has been unedited for 1304 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.
I just want to confirm this, if I special summon Lightray Daedalus while I have The Seal of Orichalcos on the field:
Can I use Lightray Daedalus' effect to destroy The Seal and two more cards, so that The Seal survives due to its self-protection ability, so I can keep using Daedalus' effect in each of my turns?
I just want a confirmation of this, thanks a lot in advance!
Kentaru Z (talk • contribs) 13:46, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:53, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks a lot Falzar FZ, I have another question regarding The Seal, The Seal can be destroyed if another Field is activate, either by me or my opponent, right?
- Kentaru Z (talk • contribs) 14:02, September 25, 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, the Seal protects from card effects, that is destroying by Game Mechanics so it works.
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:05, September 25, 2012 (UTC)