|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Tag team rules|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1322 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
In a a tag team duel, can I do the following:
- tribute my partners monster for my tribute monster?
- accel synchro, using formula synchron and my tag team partners zaborg monarch? to sync summon blackrose?
About this line: "Paradox then attacks "Dark Magician Girl" with "Malefic Red-Eyes B. Dragon", but Jaden activates Yami's "De-Fusion", sending Elemental HERO Neos Knight back to the Extra Deck and Summoning his "Elemental HERO Neos" and Yusei's "Junk Gardna". Yusei then uses the effect of "Junk Gardna" to switch "Malefic Red-Eyes B. Dragon" to Defense Position, thus canceling its attack"
I can activate my team mates facedown spell or traps. but it sounds a little conflicting because of this line (from team rules): "Each player has their own Graveyard (you cannot use your teammate's Graveyard as if it was your own)." In that respect if the same thing happened to me I can special summon one of the monsters from my team mates grave with De-Fusion for the fusion of my neos knight. Or not? --184.108.40.206 (talk) 11:35, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, you can, as long as the targets (De-Fusion's effect) are in Graveyard, you can play other player's card. Ever notice that they only have 5 S/T cards on the field at a time, never exceed the number of S/T Slots, hm? Also it's because Paradox vs. Yami/Yusei/Judai. --FredCat 12:02, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
If that's the case, then the number of S/T that a tag team player can have on the field excluding the field spell is in a maximum of five (5)? and not 10?--220.127.116.11 (talk) 12:07, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- As many as members on same team, it's always five S/T Slots, since you all shared 1, hell yes; 1!, mat. And don't add more Topic, just click "edit" of previous topics please. --FredCat 12:13, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
THis is so awesome dude! I've never been so pumped to duel because of this... It has been 4yrs since my last one. good thing this computer shop have duelist who access this site. I just tried asking today and here you are with the answers!!! Sincerely, I'm very thankful! Its time to kick some ass!=)--18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:23, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Good luck then.
And if you wanna ask question in future, please do in Forum only, not here. As this is such to be for improving the article itself. After few minutes of no responds, I will consider to move this topic into Forum.Oh sorry, never mind my last comment; just realized that this was actually Forum. But still, glad that you come here and asking the questions. --FredCat 12:27, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
You're not meant to extract 'rulings' or ideas from the anime... they are wrong for quite a lot of things; Previously official stuff probably still trumps anime stuff... -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 14:23, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
- I agreed with you, Falzar, but that is for Official Tournament only - at my Local Tournament, they used what Anime had done, only in correct Duel Process rather than their ridiculous, idiot, text error before errata, ways. As for that Unregistered User, I am pretty sure he like to play his own tournament; following Anime way. --FredCat 14:25, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
How does the effect morphing jar resolve in a tag duel to do all 4 players( 2 from each team) draw 5 cards after discarding their hands?
- Each player gained their own hands. We were discussing about the Mat, which has nothing to do with the HANDS. --FredCat 19:28, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
I don't mean to be rude but the topic sais "tag team rules" so i think the question was still relveant and on topic , also when I last when to a tag team duel monster reborn for example would let us specail summon out teammates monster . In the video games morphing jar draws cards for only one teammate but ifont konw how accurate it is
- Yes, as long as you still have at least 1 slot open for Monster to place on. Since "Monster Reborn" affected both players (Owner and Opponent) therefore it do same with Teammates. The reason why I was burst a spring out, because you forgot to click new topic instead of continued same thing in single Forum. But at least I fixed it for you, Matt. --FredCat 19:36, August 5, 2011 (UTC)
and it seems...
- I've looked onto the links posted here and I am puzzled. what's the bottom line for the ff:
-Can i attack with my team mates monster?
-Can i use my team mates monster for sync summon/ accel sync summon?
-Me and my tag team player have exactly 5 monster card zones to share and 5 spell/trap slots to share===the only difference is that me and my tag players graveyard are separate?
(This might sound stupid but i really want to learn this stuff about tag dueling)
--22.214.171.124 (talk) 02:01, August 6, 2011 (UTC)
- As long as your mate willed to share.
- Look above
- Depend, but leaning on correct answer; yes, as well as if your mate willing to share, you can using his/her graveyard for target.
I'll say this only once: There are no official rules for Tag Dueling. You should agree on all tag-specific rules before starting. If something comes up that was not discussed, decide what makes sense. If no agreement can be reached, ask an unbiased fifth party. Lappyzard (talk • contribs) 02:23, August 6, 2011 (UTC)