|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Summoning winged kuriboh|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2238 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
So, exactly when is Winged Kuriboh LV9 summoned? For example, the chain is like the following 1 mirror force, 2 seventool of the bandit, 3 solemn judgment. Resolve, solemn resolves first, negating seventool, seventool resolves without effect (do I summon my kuriboh now?) then mirror force destroyes all face-up monsters. (Do I summon my kuriboh after the 3rd chain reloves? or Can I?) What if there are 4 chains, can I summon kuriboh after the 2rd one resolves, 3rd one resolves or after all 4 effects resolves? THX so much. War Pigg 09:00, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
- You can Normal Summon this card.
- This card's effect to Special Summon itself is a Quick Effect.
- You can activate it at or after Chain Link 3.
- "Winged Kuriboh LV9" is Special Summoned at resolution (not at activation).
- If you have multiple "Winged Kuriboh LV9" in your hand, only 1 can activate its effect.
- You cannot activate it during the Damage Step.
- These should answer your query. If not, remember Winged Kuriboh LV9's effect is a Quick Effect (spell speed 2) so it can only be chained (in this case) to another spell speed 2 effect only (or after a 2-link SEGOC of spell speed 1 effects perhaps). You could, for instance, activate its effect in this case:
- Player 1 plays Fissure, Player 2 responds by chaining Book of Moon, Player 1 chains Winged Kuriboh LV9's effect to SS itself. --Darth Covah (Talk | Contribs) 10:22, 11 June 2009 (UTC)
I believe that Winged Kuriboh LV9's summon does not start a chain, and you cannot "chain" it's summon to any links. So, the ruling does not answer my question. ( I mean, come on, I wouldn't post the question here if I understanded the ruling page... no offense though ^_^) War Pigg 22:14, 11 June 2009 (UTC)