|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → Spellcaster synchro deck|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2567 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
i am trying to build a spellcaster synchro deck is there any chance you guys could give me some ideas please =)Appentice mage 17:56, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
- I thought about the same thing. I think those cards soppuse to be there (It's an advanced Spell Counter Deck):
Note: I tried to get rid of Dark Magician's influence from this one. It has 43 cards & 2 Synchros.
The reasons I put some cards:
- Secret Village of the Spellcasters - Beatdown with Sorcerer of Dark Magic.
- Pot of Avarice - Saving few magicians.
- Ready for Intercepting - Re-use Apprentice Magician's/Magical Plant Mandragola's effect when attacked.
- Buster Mode - To power up Arcanite Magician. Then killing the opponent with 1 hit KO.
- Mega Ton Magical Cannon - In a case Arcanite Magician died before Buster Mode activated.
- Dark Magician of Chaos - Re-gain a spell *Traditional Only*
- Synchro Boost - Increasing the tuning chances. Also a great combo with Diffusion Wave-Motion.
- Silent Magician LV4/LV8 - Great to counter cards like Crystal Abundance.
Diehard Guy 19:09, 2 November 2008 (UTC)
Thank you for you ideas but i want to build a spellcaster synchro deck with the cards that are already out. But most of those cards you put on that list are after cross roads please can you give me a basic deck list for the cards we have now thank you tho =) XDAppentice mage 02:22, 3 November 2008 (UTC)