|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Sophia the Creator|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1474 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
This card's a troll right? I was checking out Duel Terminal - Ouroboros, Wicked Dragon of Destruction!! to see if there were any new cards and came across Sophia the Creator.
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) by banishing 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster from either player's side of the field. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all cards in both player's hands, both sides of the field, and both player's Graveyard. Card and effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this card's effect.
Someone please tell me it's either a fake (although the effect looks completely fake the card looks real enough) or it's getting an instant ban.188.8.131.52 (talk) 08:53, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- It won't even get limited. The Summoning Condition is terrible. You can even get All 5 pieces of Exodia and instant win much easier than Summoning this card.
- The rest of the effect is bad as well. Both players are left with nothing. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 09:02, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh crap, I read the effect wrong lol.
- I read it as "Must first be Special Summoned (from the hand) by banishing 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, or Xyz Monster".
- But it doesn't look too hard to get out, the only real problem is Ritual because you need at least 2 specific cards in your hand. Fusions have Instant Fusion or Miracle Fusion, Synchros and Xyz's are easy as hell and the opponent normally has one out anyway. If they don't Xyz with Tour Guide then synch without a normal summon (plants?) or make Wind-Up Zenmaines and wait next turn.
- Saying that though, it does require a large number of cards to make it.
- 184.108.40.206 (talk) 09:44, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
I can't believe they made something like this. They should've added an Inferno Tempest deck out effect just to add icing to the cake, ya know to make it actually be pretty much a win in by itself. At least you can use Phantom of Chaos on it to add to Sky Scourge Norleras lulzing. Overall this card is horrible though. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 09:37, January 20, 2012 (UTC)
Now that someone's mentioned "except this card", the line "このカード以外" should mean "except this card" so it should be correct. It's also a lot more playable now. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 13:42, January 20, 2012 (UTC)