|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Snowman Eater|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1914 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Snowman Eater activates its effect when attacked by another monster?
- The effect of "Snowman Eater" doesn't specifically require an attack to activate. "Snowman Eater's" effect activates whenever he's flipped Face-Up. DemonGodAsura 20:20, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, but: Could you put a rule Snowman Eater?, Because this in my country is having conflicts, because they say that its effect does not apply when the attacked face-down.
- "When this card is flipped face-up, ..."
So logically, the ruling will be the same. That said, Card Rulings:Drillroid says:
- ""Nightmare Penguin" will activate its effect if attacked by "Drillroid" while face-down. (Just like a Flip Effect.)"
There's your ruling proof. If it works when attacked face-down from a Drillroid, it will work when it's attacked while face-down by other monsters. Falzar FZ 06:37, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
which are the official sources? and do you guys have any idea if those official sources are use in regional tournament? MobiusxXx 04:07, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
sources are linked at the bottom of the rulings pages. 126.96.36.199 11:34, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- The rulings appeared on the UDE FAQ, which is now archived on Yu-Judges and on Netrep. They are official, and should be followed. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 18:56, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Someone can help me with a problem, many people say that the effect of Snowman Eater does not apply when attacked. They say the effect has to do it manually and the player that other that is not in the rules. I want to see if one of the owners here or a major court here could put Snowman rules Eater something for people to understand that if you can apply the effect when attacked Eater Snowman. I hope I can help with this problem, having good day.
Basic idea, if a monster is attacked while face-down, then it is flipped it is required for battle. tell them that. If it doesn't work, call them idiots and be on your way. You cannot please everyone and dueling them is a waste of time if they do not want to play by the rules. --LordGeovanni 17:53, April 1, 2010 (UTC)