|Forums:||Index → Help desk → Semi-Nomi/Nomi Questions|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2424 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
1. Are Ritual Monsters Nomi or Semi-Nomi?
2. Are Fusion Monsters Nomi or Semi-Nomi?
3. How can you identify a Nomi?
4. How can you identify a Semi-Nomi?
--Darkblaze Serpent 15:15, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
- 1&2. By default Ritual and Fusion Monsters are Special Summon Only (Semi-Nomi) monsters, but if it states in their effect This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by..., then they are nomi. (eg. Elemental Hero Flame Wingman.)
- 3. It will say in the text This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set, this card can only be Special Summoned by...
- 4 It will say in the text This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set, this card cannot be Special Summoned except by...
- --Deltaneos 15:26, 23 April 2008 (UTC)
well.. i beg to disagree about #3.. dark necrofear has the " can only be special summoned" text in it.. yet it can be special summoned again from the graveyard when successfully summoned by removing 3 fiend types.. classifying it as as semi-nomi monster.. just in reaction bout the last comment on semi-nomi/nomi monsters..
- It was a mixup. "Cannot be SS'ed except by" are Nomi monsters. Danny Lilithborne 02:58, 26 April 2008 (UTC)
"except" and "only by" are basicly the same! what is the difference? Mini neos 20:33, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
You're overthinking things. Just go by "except by" and "only", and everything will be fine. Or, look at the sentence as a whole. Nomi monsters say "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by...". So it cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. --Deus Ex Machina 20:58, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
excuse but i have a question about semi nomi monsters can be special summon after they summon properly from the graveyard so if my opponent summon a Dark armed dragon and i kill him can i use a mosnter reborn to revive him in my field!?--Lichkuroro (talk • contribs) 16:46, November 27, 2010 (UTC)
126.96.36.199 (talk) 18:12, November 27, 2010 (UTC) hey dark armed dragon is not semi- nomi...his a nomi monster.....and yes u can use monster reborn to ur opponenets monsters just like using monster reborn on his fusion monsters (of course the were properly fusion summon)......and why do we get mixed up with nomi and semi-nomi monsters..just type "semi" or "non-semi" on the search button on "search this wiki" and u will understand...