|Forums:||Index → Help desk → Safe zone rulling|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1768 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
isn't there any rulling about when 'safe zone' can chain and cancel the targetting of a monarch effect.. Because targetting first then effect start a chain.. 'Safe zone' only prevents target.. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 23:49, August 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Safe Zone only prevents targetting done after its resolution of its effect, it does not negate effects that target.
- So if Caius targets a monster, and Safe Zone is chained, the monster has already been targetted long ago and Safe Zone can't do anything about it.
- Caius will still remove the monster. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 00:17, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
yeah.. I know.. But many people do negate.. And many idiots think they're right.. Wikia must make a rulling about it..—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 02:23, 2011 August 21
- The rulings here must be an exact quote of something official.
- We're not allowed to just make a ruling ourselves, even if it is right.
- If you want a similar ruling; see Card Rulings:Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid, and apply the same thing to Safe Zone.
- ""Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid" cannot negate effects; it only prevents "Lightsworn" monsters from being selected as the targets of effects. Once a target has been selected, the effect of "Aurkus, Lightsworn Druid" is irrelevant. "
- -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 03:03, August 21, 2011 (UTC)
hmmm.. Thanks falzar.. : )