Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Number Hunters Booster|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1285 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Hm, I checked out the Internet for Yugioh stuff and I found this: 
It's a set for Numbers, apparently. I wonder what's going to be in it, one of them might be the Heraldic Coat of Arms guy and one of the Gimmick Puppet guys we don't have yet. What do you guys think? AnnoyingMacroPrick (talk • contribs) 03:24, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Most likely. It will give them an excuse to release "Number 69" when it should have been released with the last "Heraldic Beast" support in Cosmo Blazer. More importantly, I'm interested in the new "Heroic Champion" cards, as there are no possible OCG "Heroic Challenger" promos that could be released to the TCG. This implies that these will be brand-new cards. With this in mind, it is also possible that we may receive brand-new "Chronomaly" cards, along with the OCG promo "Chronomaly" cards. --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:31, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Keep in mind that this is a theory of mine, and may not be true. Personally, I'm hoping for "Chronomaly Cabrera Catapult" so I can have a reason to spam "Number 33: Chronomaly Machu Mech". =3 --UltimateKuriboh (talk • contribs) 03:35, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Chances are, these will be new cards, considering the timing coincides with III and Gauche's reappearances in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL. They'll probably be released in the OCG somehow before we get them in the Number Hunters pack. Either that, or they're trying to buff the TCG exclusive count for the Extra Pack after Sword of Knights.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 03:55, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
So, is this for the OCG or the TCG because I'd be really surprised to see more cards that originated from the anime that went to the TCG first (i.e. Seal of Orichalcos and Malefic Red-Eyes). I'm guessing that some of the cards will be from Premium Pack 15. Also, I expect to see both Number 15, Number 42, Number 69 and Number 106, since those are the only numbers I can think of that haven't been released yet and that won't be released in another booster or as a manga promo. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 06:03, April 18, 2013 (UTC)Mcoil
- Not sure about 42, 69 or 106, but 15 isn't that likely because apparently Weekly Jump have the licence to print that, but they could give it up before this set. Also I'd like to see what the 6 Chaos Xyz monsters are and how many of the remaining 19 new Xyz monsters will be number cards.Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 06:46, April 18, 2013 (UTC)
Prediction about the set.
(Apologies for thread-necromancy; I just didn't think this merited a whole topic to itself.)
There's a lot of speculation going around that the set will contain "CXyz" and "[Number C]]" Xyz Monsters. If that winds up being the case, I'm willing to bet they'll release it in tins, with each tin containing multiple packs and "Rank-Up-Magic Barian's Force" as a promo.
several of those monsters HAVE been released, I predict the following cards will be released. Numbers: 47, 42, 106, C106,... maybe 44, maybe 65. (Doubt it, but a guy can hope) I also think that these cards will come out too. Palenque sarcophagus Sunken Kingdom Chronomaly Resonance Stonehenge shield Doubt it, but Antikythera gear (A magical arm Shield by a different name) Heart of stone? Battler's pride (No, seriously, we don't have enough cards like that) Heroic call? Xyz Crown? (I would love to see this card) Heroic Change (DEFINETLY) 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:15, May 9, 2013 (UTC)
We already know 100% that the Legendary Number 54 and the infamous Number 63 will be in the set, as well as an unknown blue monster which can easily be Number 73. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 01:20, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
- My prediction… that card is not gonna happen. EVER. NMBRHNTR64 (talk • contribs) 19:04, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
I hope it comes out too, but I know that Konami would never be that smart...on that same note: *Looks at number 44* YOU BLEW IT UP! DAMN YOU! It was going to be a great card! it wasn't broken except against a few cards! (Solemn and LP Psychics) If you had to Nerf it, get rid of its equip effect! But no! That damage effect was awesome! You murdered this fine card!...*breathe in, breathe out, Breathe in, breathe out* Rant over. Destroyer83 (talk • contribs) 19:51, May 11, 2013 (UTC)
Just saw the most recent episode and in the preview for the next episode, we at least now know WHO owns that third "Mysterious blue monster". Dextra. (Or droite in thee Japanese) This tells me that it is likely not a Number at all, but rather a new "Butterspy". 184.108.40.206 (talk) 18:30, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- It's definatly not a number set has 9, 9 have been confirmed. Photonkrios99 (talk • contribs) 18:37, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
It seems like they are releasing cards that didn't come out when they aired on the show. That being said I would really like to see the spells used in Dextra's duel with Vetrix (Elimigate, Butterfly Charm, and Butterfly Swarm). More butterspy monsters would be nice too. :) However, as much as I want this to happen it probably won't :)