|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → NEW TOP TIER DECKS|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1629 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Since X-Sabers, Infernities, Blackwings and Frogs are all likely to take a hit in September, what are some new top tier decks? The only one that comes to mind is Scrap. --220.127.116.11 (talk) 02:40, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
Darklords??? Ok, everything Falzar said + Star Fish decks, Quickdraw decks.-- 06:16, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The surge deck reminds me of a Quickdraw deck, with more monsters...
- While Darklords are relatively good. (I think) they've been for a while already, and they haven't really topped.
- What's a Star Fish deck? Something like the Deep Sea Synchro deck?
- Quickdraw could get better, with the new support (Genex Neutron, Synchron Explorer; and the OCG getting Super-Nimble Mega Hamster soon) -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 06:36, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
Everyones saying scraps and naturia and such are going to be great but out of all those decks, other than a bamboo shoot varient deck, i don't think they were really that good in the OCG which i get isn't like our meta, but its at least an indicator, am i wrong or are people in the OCG just ignoring the decks?--Berfomet (talk • contribs) 19:29, August 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Well, in the OCG, they don't always get the gamebreaking cards we do. X-Sabers was never big in the OCG because of no Emmersblade, Darksoul or Boggart. For Naturia, we get Pineapple, and Bambooshoot was just released in DREV, so it hasn't had that much time to make a huge impact yet. I think they might do okay, but not sure about top tier. Dragunities will definitely do well, but again, not sure about top tier. I also think that the current top tier decks won't be taking THAT much of a hit, but we'll see.--YamiWheeler (talk • contribs) 11:57, August 6, 2010 (UTC)