Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → Kuriboh deck|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2139 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I am trying to get a deck with kuriboh cards and so on. Any cards in paticular that need to go in my deck?
- The best way to use the Kuriboh cards is probably in a Sky Scourge deck, since Kuriboh is DARK Fiend and Winged Kuriboh is LIGHT Fairy, and they're easily searched by The Flute of Summoning Kuriboh. --Crab Helmet 00:00, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
If you want a kuriboh deck check this out. Its amazing.
My deck, it works really well. Leave a comment telling me what you think.
Kuriboh Decklist:Monsters: 19
Light Fairy Marshmallon x3 Winged Kuriboh x2 Winged Kuriboh Shining Angel Sky Scourge Enrise Dark Fiend x3 Kuriboh Newdoria Dark Mimic LV1 Dark Mimic LV3 Sky Scourge Norleras x3 Giant germ Spells: 14 Multiply x2 [[Transcendent Wings<p> [[Nobleman Of Crossout<p> Giant trunade or Heavy Storm x2 Flute Of summoning Kuriboh (you may want to add another in replacement of Nobleman Of Crossout) Miracle dig Scapegoat Mystical space typhoon Double summon Mist Body (for one of the scourges) Level limit area B Traps: 10 Black horn of heaven Hidden book of spell Graceful revival Gravity Bind Call of the haunted [[Dust Horn of heaven (Easy w/ scapegoat & Kuriboh tokens Ordeal of the traveler 7 tools of the bandit Total= 42<p> The point is to take no battle damage, (or minimal) and to bring out the Scourges made easy with the selection of monsters recommended for this type of deck. You may want to replace some of the monsters for syncros just make sure theyre still fiends/fairy of dark/light. Customize to your liking :) Hope this helped
- You could possibly throw in a Dark Necrofear and summon it using Kuribohs and maybe some other fiends. EgyptianGods 23:37, October 10, 2009 (UTC)
- RECOMMENDED CARDS
- MONSTERS: 19
- Kuriboh x3
- Winged Kuriboh x3
- Winged Kuriboh LV9
- Winged Kuriboh LV10 x3
- Nurse Reficule The Fallen One (for Kuribon)
- Sangan x2
- Witch Of The Black Forest x1
- Dreamsprite (to make your opponent attack kuribon)
- Rainbow Dragon (you'll see why later)
- Black Luster Solider - Envoy Of The Beginning
- Kaiser Sea Horse (because envoy can only be special summoned by a different cards effect and not by its own means.)
- SPELLS: 12
- Flute Of Summoning Kuriboh x2
- Transcendant Wings x3
- Lighten The Load
- Beserker Crush (thats why rainbow dragons in here)
- Level Limit Area B
- Ring Of Magnetism (to equip to dreamsprite)
- Pot Of Greed
- Rod Of The Minds Eye (to equip to a Kuriboh)
- Dust Tornado x2
- Magic Cylinder
- Sakuretsu Armor
- Draining Shield
- Magical Arm Shield
- Mirror Force (use with Battle Mania for maximum effect)
- Battle Mania
- Negate Attack
- card amount: 40
About the Rainbow dragon,
replace the rainbow dragon for Machina Force. 4600 atk 4100 def. now that's unstoppable compare to rainbow.
-2 dust tornado +2 mystical space typhoonalso you can make it an berserker crusher way too by having two Machina Force and three berserker crush.