|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → I need a deck!!!|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2707 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
omg!!! i go through different deck ideas every day but i can never find one that i really like. Can someone tell me a deck that is fun that can be used competitively? (i HATE lightsworns, blackwings, etc.)
Use aliens. Not many people use them, and they are powerful and unpredictable. I love using my aliens. I also happen to hate blackwings, too. I think that they are overpowered and, by using them, you are taking the easy way out. Ultracoustic427 04:30, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
I use Phantom Beasts. Anyone remember them? Thought not. Most of the cards are pretty cheap, as the majority are under 3$ a Card. Also, if god where to play yugioh, he would not kill those blackwings. they really screwed up with them. and there only going to get stronger.The Shadow Monarch 125 23:58, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I've also made a Phantom Beast deck!
- Try something like this out. It's very beatdown-oriented, and I think could be very fast. Be sure to quickly mill out your Thunder-Pegasi and Cross Wings for 900 more ATK on all Phantom Beasts. Using Solidarity makes it 1700. And for a huge finish, use Wild Nature's Release.
- The deck also has some control elements. Chiron is good at taking out S/Ts. Crusader can return copies of itself to the hand, allowing easy reuse of Manticore of Darkness - this thing can be a huge nuisance if your opponent can't keep it away. Darkness Hunter can take out swarming decks, like Zombies. Uruz is useful for cards that are useful in the graveyard, like Plaguespreader Zombie, Mezuki, etc. It might work against recruiters - I'm not sure yet.
- Have fun, no matter what you choose! Runer5h 01:45, January 28, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
I second the Aliens suggestion. Maybe it's because I prefer to be aggro yet deceptive, but Aliens are so much fun to play with. They are strategically challenging and provide so many cool combos with their manipulation of A-Counters. Plus, many of their cards have good counter-swarm capabilities, especially Planet Pollutant Virus, making them work well against Blackwings if you use them correctly. Runer5h is right, you should try to have fun no matter what.--SantaOrc26 05:08, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
What's your favorite?... Okay, build a deck using that. Really people, is this game that hard. I never build a deck unless it has a favorite card of mine. I'm trying to build a Psychic deck and a Dragon deck now to try out my new Thought Ruler Archfiend and my old Cyberdark Dragon. Just pick your favorite card and build something around it. Land of dogs 05:17, January 28, 2010 (UTC)
Try sinchro deck check the levels of your monster and use powerful sinchro
- Marauding Captain
- United Lanstar's Swordman
- Skilled Dark Magician
- Gigant Cephalotus
- Goldd,Wu Lord of the Dark World
- Patrician of Darkness
- Blackwing - Gale of the Whirlwindi know you hate but is very good
- another level 3 tuner
- another plant
- Black Rose Dragon
- Stardust Dragon
- Goyo Guardian
- Arcanite Magician
- Gaia,Knight of the Earth
- Blackwing Armor Masterremember you can change this card by another
lightning Vortex to destroy Brain Control to control and easy sincrho Cold Wave combo with marauding other level 3 or 4 to summon goyo g. or black rose to preventing destruct or controller you can sincro with a level 4 plant to active the efect of black rose if this result you cause 4800 damage
exist some card that work better but i dont know or i dont remember
- I really hope you weren't suggesting that he use Lightning Vortex with Goldd. --Blue (Talk) 22:07, January 29, 2010 (UTC)
My fun deck
my fun deck is a necro face deck. the only important cards are necroface and soul absorbtion. the rest of the deck is just cards that return monsters from remove from play to your hand, deck, or field. necroface removes 10 cards from play when its removed from play which gives you 5500 ( including itself) life points. you can remove from play one while keeping one in your hand, and recycle the one on the field/RFP to build up cards RFP and use the necroface in your hand to battle with it, and put all RFP cards back into deck, Or when you accumulate enough cards just DD dynamite.
its cheap to make since most cards that fit into this deck come in the structure deck. you should try it out.
yeah anything RFP cards pretty much works.