|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → HELP!!! FORTUNE LADY DECK|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2488 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I have recently gone to tournaments and i constantly run a fortune lady deck. With many revisions and trades each week my records have gone 1-3 and 2-2. Although they keep getting better i would like to know if i should add some cards to speed up the process. Please critique my deck and don't hold back. Also if i were to add a different dimension capsule to remove from play a fortune lady could i then activate fortune's future? because different dimension capsule removes it from play face down. well anyway here is my deck list.
- Witch of the Black Rose (x1): for synchro possibilities and it is a spellcaster
- Solitare Magician (x1): monster removal
- Snipe Hunter (x1): This deck has a lot of draw power so its eff helps
- Krebons (x1): Negate attacks and has synchro possibilities
- Fortune Lady Wind (x2):Spell and trap removal
- Fortune Lady Fire (x2): Removal of the big guns
- Fortune lady Earth (x1): Burn damage against stall decks and great beat stick
- Fortune Lady Water (x2): Draw power
- Fortune Lady Dark (x2): Its eff recycles the fortune ladys
- Fortune Lady Light (x3): Deck revolves around its eff
- Catoblepas and The Witch Of Fate (x1): Help Against special summoning decks
- Sangan (x1): due to its eff i can search out any fortune lady plus snipe hunter and krebons
- Tuned Magician (x1): Synchro possibilities also is a spellcaster
- Lightning Vortex (x1): the one card discard isn't much with all the draw power from this dek
- Magical Dimension (x2): Can help get the higher level fortune ladys out and can be a +1
- Future Visions (x2): To mess up opponents strategy and to use lights eff
- Mystical Space Typhoon (x1): Its a staple for any deck
- Reasoning (x1): B/c the fortune ladys are leveled between 1-6 it is very useful
- Pot of Avarice (x1): Nice +1 and also recycles the fortune ladys
- Nobleman of Crossout (x1): because people will be setting monster to avoid future visions ef
- Heavy Storm (x1): Its a staple to any deck
- One for One (x1): Helps to get light out on the field
- Fortune's Future (x1): draw power
- Time Passage (x1): great combo with solitare magician
- Bottomless Trap Hole (x2): keep the hard hitters at bay so the fortune ladys can level
- Inherited Fortune (x2): helpful with a full hand of fortune ladys
- Bending Destiny (x1): Helpful for negating spells/traps
- Compulsory Evacuation Device (x1): can be used as defense or for fortune lady lights eff
- Torrential Tribute (x1): Combined with future visions
- Ordeal of a Traveler (x1): Negate attacks and combo with future visions for stall
- Summon Limit (x1): Helpful against many tier one decks (e.g. blackwings, lightsworns) also can be helpful against a synchro deck as well.
If you're going for synchro use low-leveled tuners.. drop Witch of the Black Rose Tuned Magician Krebons
use level 1 Tuners instead.
get a 3rd future vision drop Nobleman of Crossout and Also One for One ( It WILL be a dead draw) Sangan Also ( It can't search Any fortune Lady)
Inherited Fortune is 1 at most, It WILL be a dead draw.
drop Bending Destiny for Dark Bribe or Solemn Judgement
also drop Ordeal of a Traveler for Scrubbed Raid and take out Summon Limit, it WILL cripple your deck.
Add some Time passage, Kinkya Byo , Fortune Future , and also Chaos SorcererIOkung 13:36, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
I'm afraid you've been using Sangan wrong. Sangan is unable to search ANY of the Fortune Ladies, because their ATK points don't fall within the range of "0-1500".--Akiza Izayoi 23:14, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Oh, and I would definatly drop both Inherited Fortune. Plus, why not run 3 Darky? She's the best target you can grab with Lighty, and works amazingly to bring back Watery.--Akiza Izayoi 23:27, March 1, 2010 (UTC)
Sorry for making my statement about me saying this is one of the worst FL decks ever. The reason why I had the need to say that is the deck is missing lots of key cards,that even a beginner FL user would know that should be in. Cards that don't need to be in there is Ordeal,Tuned Magician,Solitaire Magician,Pot of Avarice,Sangan,Inherited and much more.
Cards that need to be added are 2 more Catoblepas,3 Darky,1 Future Vision,1 Watery and much more as I said before.
FL's are epic. They can win without many cards that seem to be staples in a deck. So I suggest taking some cards out and some in. Kinda obvious that some cards may support the deck,but really don't need to be in there. FL's biggest thread is Skill Drain. It's FL's worst nightmare. Put in Solemn,Dark Bribes,Mst,Heavy Storm...maybe side a Prohibition to block Skill Drain.
Max out darky, add in cyber valleys, allure of darkness, 2 more compulsory evacs, drop Earth, it is somewhat uselesss, also drop the solitaire and all the synchro stuff. Fl's work best without synchro interruptions. Maybe add a Gorz? All fortune lady decks have epic draw and play power, mine can deck me out in under five turns if i'm unlucky. Also drop the inherited fortunes, add a chaos sorcerer, a tragoedia, and FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAX FORTUNES FUTURE. I can not believe that this deck won a single match in tournaments, what kind of decks were you dueling against? a good tuner is mist valley shaman i play D.D FORTUNE LADY DECK IS GOOD
Mist Valley Shamans, Limit Reverses, Call of the Haunted, two more Compulsory Evacuation Devices and Torrential Tribute will make Light go off even faster than before. All you need to do is juggle her around a few times in one turn then once you have out a Dark, Earth, Fire (if they get a strong monster), and Water, then just beat down until you lose a lot of people and your Dark and you can easily bounce Light around once more. If you run Future Visions, don't forget to add in Beast King Barbaros. And one last thing. Make it 3 Light, 3 Dark, 2~3 Water, 2 Wind, 2 Earth, and 1 Fire. Trust me, Fire is useless in the hand and on the field. You either want her in the deck (Light), graveyard (Dark), or removed from play (Fortune's Future). She has absolutely no use anywhere else. Piconoe 03:55, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
SHAMAN DOES NOT WORK ON FORTUNE LADY LIGHT. Also, Light in-hand is useful for Future Vision combos. Runer5h 04:14, March 12, 2010 (UTC)Runer5h
- Actually Shaman DOES work with Lighty. Lighty's effect gets triggered when it's removed from the field by a card effect. Ig Lighty works with Compulsory Evacuation Device,it can work with Mist Valley Shaman. —This unsigned comment was made by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs)
- Lighty does NOT work with Shaman, returning 1 monter is not a card Effect, it's a cost.
Either that or since the returning and increasing are not simultaneous, light will miss the timing. I'm not certain which one it is, but either way, Light won't work.I've tested it in WC10, she will not activate, Shaman's returning is indeed a cost. Falzar FZ 05:07, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
AWSOME........i have a FL deack but mine sorta orignal its cool but could you tell me any extra stratagies i could use......i tryed to avoid the normal fortune lady deck so i came up with my orignal one please tell me what you think
MONSTERS= 20 Fortune Lady light x3 Fortune Lady fire x2 Fortune Lady wind x1 Fortune Lady water x1 Fortune Lady dark x2 Fortune Lady earth x1 Catoblepas and the which of fate x2 Solitare magician x3 divine grace northwemeko x1 dimise king of armgeddon x1 chaos socerer x1 snipe hunter x2
SPELLS= 11 time passage x2 ancient forest x1 one for one x2 ritual of grace x1 end of the world x1 feild barrier x1 pot of avarice x1 lightning vortex x1 heavy storm x1
TRAP= 9 inherited fortune x2 slip of fortune x2 botemless trap hole x1 dark bribe x1 mafic cylender x1 thretening roar x1 torential tribute x1
- Okay,your deck has lots of cards that are not needed. I'm great with FL's so here's a deck that you may want to try out. Also,the tuners don't have to be spellcasters. I like low level tuners since FL's grow level bye level.
There. A 42 card Fortune Lady deck. Lemme explain it to you. Lighty is the main monster for swarming to get out monsters from the deck. Darky is the same as Lighty,but the beater FL and swarms from the grave. Watery is your draw power. Krebons negates attacks directing him,and gives Synchro capabilities. Windy destroys backrows. The Calculator EASILY becomes a beatstick. Gale cuts tough guys in half and is a tuner. Firey is for burn,but is a dead draw. Tragoedia is great mainly because of the FL's levels,and it's a beatstick with all the draw power. Catoblepas is for negating Special Summons.
Future Visions must be ran at 3 to mess up other decks,helps Lighty,and with all the Special Summoning from FL's,can be worked around. Fortune's Future is draw power. Most FL's belong in the Grave or Deck,so if you have one in the hand that is not needed,normal summon it Fortune's Future,it goes in the grave in one of the 2 places it belongs,then you draw 2. D.D Gate triggers Lighty and removes a tough guy your opponent has. Heavy Storm,staple. Gold Sarc is somewhat a staple in FL's. MST,staple,One for One for Lighty.
3 Compulsory absolutely RAPES. BTH is staple,Dark Bribe negates,T-Roar stalls,Torrential for a suicide and can trigger Lighty. This decks test really good,but I apologize in advance if the deck does not work out for you. It should be easy for you to make your own Extra/Side deck. 18.104.22.168 14:43, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
powering your deck
i will add Tualatin for extra power and this will stop enemy who use monster with specific attribute for his / her deck example dark magician deck with major dark or fairy deck with major light , warrior deck with major earth
Fortune Ladies are making a new era of Tele-DAD. If you do it right, you will easily get out Dark Armed Dragon or just Synchro like crazy for the win.
Dark Armed Dragon
Fortune Lady Dark X3
Fortune Lady Light X3
Fortune Lady Water X2
Fortune Lady Fire
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Fortune's Future X3
Future Visions X3
Pot of Avarice X2
Allure of Darkness
Bottomless Trap Hole X2
Ally of Justice Catastor
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Black Rose Dragon
Blackwing Armor Master
Stardust Dragon X3
Red Dragon Archfiend
Thought Ruler Archfiend
As a personal note this looks like an incredible deck source: played yugioh scince it started