Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → Frognarch|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1882 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Can give any suggestion???Daredevil^^ 10:23, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
triple soul exchange with the monarchs cud u take there monster then get rid of their card someway but who cares if you cant attack
definitely Mind Crush its amazing with water art
but this deck already 44?? what should I remove??? Daredevil^^ 01:36, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I think you really need to take a step back and look at what your trying to achieve here, I know it often seems like a card could be profitable in a certain situation, but you need to worry more about ~compacting~ and making EVERY card profitable in EVERY situation. Specifically for this deck, I would cut out the call of the haunted, maybe even the bottomless, in march treeborn is going up to 2, so you'll be able to profit from that, so I would reccomend taking out some of your lesser search cards (swap frog and substitoad are GREAT for searching treeborn, grizzly and dupe are not), then making sure your Spell/Trap is clear every turn so you can bring out more monarchs (put in more monarchs)
- but, I wouldent want to force your hand! if you want more frog direction, consider using scapegoat with substitoad, and use the "froggy force field" trap card
- water art is a bad card, take that out, you tribute a monster and a draw (drawing water art) to take one card from your opponents hand, in the end thats a loss of one card and a summon for you, in return you got to see your opponents hand, which is not worth it.
I think two treeborn frog is not very good...because it can only spesum one only.. what do you think??? If I remove the grizzly n dupe, I think it is more difficult to spesum my swap frog... because I dont have many water monster..Is that right???Daredevil^^ 14:46, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- The idea with having two is in the case that you lose it, it's such a valuable card to your play that you'd suffer if an opponent took it (relinquished, goyo guardian, removed it from play), so you keep the second in your deck (because the deck is the safest place for it).
- As for your water monsters, under my suggestion you would have 3 Substitoads, 3 swaps, and 2 treeborn, add that with 3 Mobius (you should have 3) that's a good 10 water monsters, which is good odds, either way, you want swap frogs second effect, his first is just a bonus. for additional treeborn support, the magic cards "one for one" and "foolish burrial" are amazing, one for one would work with substitoad as well
2 treeborn will protect against remove from play cards. User:Lord of Amphibians
- I fix this deck a lot...
rate n fix are welcome...Daredevil^^
heres my frognarch deck. maybe you could get some ideas:
See the deck recepie i am adding called [[Cloudian-Frog] you can get some ideas there.
- Yes, i know that..But I only use 3 swap frog...n my treeborn should not be removed..
What do you think???Daredevil^^ 02:36, March 9, 2010 (UTC)
-2 Dark Bribe
+2 Trap Stun
-1 Lightning Vortex
+1 Emergency Teleport
+1 One for One
The deck will be wonderful after these edits take place. One for One gives you a free Valley, Substitoad, or Treeborn! Emergency Teleport will be great, letting you turn Monarchs into any LV 8 synchro monster, or it can give you free tribute fodder. Trap Stun is basically Cold Wave with no negative side effects, and lets your opponent's back rows sit there while you bounce them or RFP them with your Monarchs. -bewk 19:34, March 11, 2010 (UTC)
ok2....thank you so much...so you think in this deck trap stun is better than dark bribe???is that right??Daredevil^^ 01:37, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- This is what you do: set it the turn before you want to make a big play, and flip it face-up at the start of your Main Phase. After that, you are safe from everything except Book of Moon and Enemy Controller. It is good in any control deck. -bewk 02:21, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- P.S. Further improvements would be:
-1 Treeborn Frog
-1 Enemy Controller
+1 Spirit Reaper
+1 Allure of Darkness
no dont use trap stun during the mainphase. always chain to a bottomless, mirrorforce etc. User:Lord of Amphibians
I already test spirit reaper n allure..It makes this deck become slower...Daredevil^^ 11:21, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Trap Stun I will active it during my draw phase...so the treeborn frog can special summon...but If I have spell striker in my hand...I will use it to chain card like bottomless..Is that right??Daredevil^^ 13:11, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Thx for your fix, bewk...Is this deck nothing to fix again??Daredevil^^ 13:11, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
@Lord of Amphibians
- Never chain Trap Stun. It gives the opponent time to interrupt your plays by chaining further cards to it. Just flip it during before you do anything, and then kill all their traps with your Monarchs. Do you face Blackwing decks that use Royal Oppression alot? If you do, then I suggest:
-1 Vanity's Fiend
+1 Mobius the Frost Monarch
-bewk 17:36, March 12, 2010 (UTC)
if you activate trap stun in the standby phase or whatever theres always the possiblity of chaining threatening. but the main point of trap stun is to negate the card that they use.. if you just activate trap stun not in a chain then they will have their bottomless or mirror force next turn. if you chain trapstun to their card then you get rid of it and negate it. i hope you see how that works User:Lord of Amphibians
and monarch effects should be used on monsters and the hand (thestalos) never set s/t. User:Lord of Amphibians
- So When do we use the trap stun better??, Chain it or Use it at Stand by phase?? If use it in chain , we cannot negate counter trap but we don't get any useless..
But If I active it during Standby phase..My treeborn can special summon again bewk, Why you remove the vanity's Fiend...What is the reason?? I will never face Bw with Royal Oppresion so Should I change the Vanity's fiend with Mobius???Daredevil^^ 12:37, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
If you Chain Trap Stun to something like Bottomless they can still chain Threatening Roar. And since when should you not Monarch's effects on Spells/Traps? Flip Trap Stun, sack for the Monarch, remove the Trap, kill the Monster by battle. Why waste an effect on something that you can kill already?
If you don't face Oppressionwings, don't use Mobius. -bewk 21:51, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
no that is completely wrong. Let them chain their threatening roar, you still negate the bottomless, which is a 1 for 1 and you get rid of their threatening. And your opponent's monster is removed from play or spun. Unless you need to get rid of your s/t zone for treeborn dont ever use trapstun before they activate their effect. User:Lord of Amphibians
- There are certain times where you want to flip Trap Stun to stop Counter Traps from screwing up your plays. That is the main reason not to chain it. Big plays are interrupted by Solemn, Saber Hole, and War Chariot just as much as BTH and the like. Especially War Chariot. You can't chain Stun to that.
- You never want to chain Stun against Blackwings. They often set Oppression and Icarus Attack together. Let's say you use One for One, and they chain Oppression. If you chain Stun to Oppression, they flip Icarus. If you flip Stun during the Main Phase, the damage will be minimal. Not so if you chain. I know that is just one situation, but it is a very common one. -bewk 23:50, March 13, 2010 (UTC)
Ok, I don't use the mobius...So Any fix again?Daredevil^^ 02:39, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
- How If I remove Vanity's Fiend with Zaborg??Daredevil^^ 15:35, March 14, 2010 (UTC)
Changes I would suggest
- -1 Sangan
- -1 Vanity's Fiend
- -2 Cyber Valley
- -2 Krebons (that deck really don't need synchros)
- -2 Spell Striker
- -3 Enemy Controller
- -1 Emergency Teleport
- -3 Compulsory Evacuation Device
- -1 Torrential Tribute
- -1 Solemn Judgment
- -2 Trap Stun
- +3 Light and Darkness Dragon
- +3 Thestalos the Firestorm Monarch
- +2 Ronintoadin
- +3 Dupe Frog
- +3 Drastic Drop Off
- +2 Dust Tornado
- +2 Pot of Avarice
i'm in the process of building this deck, but my version is alot different, i use only 3 0r fewer trap cards (treacherous trap hole or drastic drop off),with 1 trap card or less treeborn frog will come out easier, the aim of this deck is to get cards like roanintoadin and treeborn frog in the grave by using swap frog.my deck has 2/3 gorz the emmissary of darkness (easy to summon with little amount of trap cards), light and darkness dragon will substantially improve this decks power, i use 3 creature swaps they run great with this deck.
22.214.171.124 05:16, June 10, 2010 (UTC)interkaiser
- --Kungfu-mama(talk) 13:40, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
BTW - as you've seen, different players have different playing styles, and both styles can be equally as good. When you run up against discussions like that, Daredevil, just take in the info. In the end, it all comes down to YOUR style of playing, the situation you're in, and the local meta that you're up against. --Kungfu-mama(talk) 14:31, July 27, 2011 (UTC)
now, Fishborg Blaster and Subtitoad can't be used anymore, so, the main purpose is send Treeborn Frog, and tribute it for monarch. Genex Undine and Genex Controller can still be used, but the Swap Frog will be better, because it can special summon it self (so can send Treeborn Frog not only from deck, but also from hand), and can send back our monster to hand, that can be usefull if we send back the Monarch. Set a Treeborn Frog isn't good move, we better send it to grave. Enemy Controller is used for take opponent's monster with Treeborn Frog as a tribute, and tribute opponent's monster for monarch, instead of only tribute Treeborn Frog for monarchs. So, your opponent don't have any monster. It is better than Soul Exchange, because we still can conduct our batle phase. Another card can be usefull is Creature Swap. Special summon our treeborn frog in attack position, and swap it with opponent's monster, so opponent only have a treeborn frog in attack position, that we can give damage, and if we destroy it, it back to our grave, ready to be special summon or even swap it again with another opponent's monster. That is the hidden power of FROGNARCH. (by: Bima Nusantara)