|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Exodia VS Light And Darkness Dragon|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1188 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Light And Darkness Dragon can negate effects from the hand while decrease the ATK and DEF what will happen in case of Exodia the activation will negated and the effect will continue at my turn or opponent's turn, or the effect of Exodia will continue to activated at the same until the Dragon couldn't negate it anymore?
- Didn't you see the ruling of "Sign your Edits with four tildes"? And L&DD ain't fast enough to stop Exodia since Exodia's effect is instant activate - only can be negated by Divine Wrath and it latter. --FredCat 23:16, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Wait, wait, wait. Exodia's effect does not activate (not in the classical means of an effect like "Exiled Force"). Exodia's Victory Condition isn't an event that can be chained to. Neither Divine Wrath or Light and Darkness Dragon will save your bacon.--TwoTailedFox (My Talk Page) 23:23, June 2, 2011 (UTC)
I think Exodia's effect can be chained a Trap has a speed which can do a chain and Exodia is a simple effect monster the instant win will not be executed until the chain completed the Divine Wrath maybe it is a good idea
Exodia's instant win effect isn't really an effect, it is a Victory Condition. it doesn't start a chain so Divine Wrath or Light and Darkness Dragon can't negate it.--DoitForTheLulZ! (talk • contribs) 01:58, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
i read the victory conditions and i dont see anywhere to write the effects of that monsters cannot negate this is like the case you have 0 LP you can activates some cards which allow you to continue the Duel and the victory conditions of rules negated so why the victory conditions of a simple effect monster cannot negated? :)—This unsigned comment was made by 18.104.22.168 (talk • contribs) 09:07, 2011 June 3
- On Talk Pages and Forum Pages, be sure to sign your posts. You can do that by adding four tildes (~~~~) to the end of your post and it will automatically create a signature for you when you click 'Publish'.
- The moment your LPs go to 0, you lose, you cannot chain anything to it in the TCG/OCG].
- It is a Condition, not an effect. It also doesn't start a Chain. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 09:15, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
I READ THE CONDITION EFFECTS AND EXODIA ISNT IN THE PART WITH NO NEGATED EFFECTS yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Condition
- Exactly why it will never be made in the TCG/OCG. In the unlikely event that it will, the effect would need to be completely changed; similar to the Tag Force effect of Infernity Zero.
- Do not trust the anime for gameplay and rulings; especially those of the first and second series.
- The point is; there are no cards in the TCG/OCG capable of negating 'continuous-like' effects from the hand. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 12:27, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
YEAH THE FIRST SERIES ARENT VERY GOOD WITH RULES :) THE Infernity Zero HAS THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WITH THE OTHER CARD I WROTE IS "YOU WONT LOSE THE DUEL" BUT I DID A SUPPOSITION THX BUT I AM NOT VERY SURE FOR THE EXODIA I HAVE READ THE RULES AND I DIDNT SEE ANY RULE FOR THIS I THINK I MUST ASK SOMEONE ELSE FOR EXODIA I THINK THIS RULE DIDNT EXIST OFFICIAL FROM THE CREATORS WE HAVE THIS CONCLUSION FROM THE SERIES AND THE EFFECT BUT LIKE Infernity Zero AND 0 LP I THINK WE DO WRONG FOR THE CASE OF EXODIA BUT IF SOMEONE NEGATE THE ACTIVATION DONT SPEAK WITH THE "RULES" PLEASE THE EFFECT OF EXODIA WILL CONTINUE ACTIVATE THIS IS MY QUESTION NOT IF THE L&DD CAN STOP HIM 22.214.171.124 (talk) 13:12, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- That is horrific for reading <,<
- Exodia Does not start a chain. Exodia cannot be responded to. Exodia cannot be negated.
- It is not possible to reach Exodia & 0lp in same action, as either one would end duel before the other.
- -Resk ✩ (Talk) 13:19, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
I CHECK MY RULEBOOKS FROM SPELLCASTER'S COMMAND AND SPELLCASTER'S JUDGMENT AND I FIND SOMETHING VERY INTERESTING, I THINK YOU KNOW THIS WE PLAY WITH TCG RULES NOT OCG SO AT OCG EXODIA IS A CONDITION/RULE EFFECT MONSTER IN TCG EXODIA IS A TRIGGER EFFECT MONSTER BECAUSE FIRSTLY WE DONT HAVE THE OTHER TYPE OF EFFECT AND SECONDLY THE WAY HIS EFFECT TEXT IS WRITTEN IS THE SAME SO EXODIA HAS SPELL SPEED 1 THE LOWEST SPELL SPEED SO EVERYONE WHO SAY OTHER CARDS CAN RESPONSE TO EXODIA'S EFFECT HAVE RIGHT AND EVERY CARD CAN ACTIVATED BECAUSE WE KNOW THE CHAIN CAN CREATED FROM CARDS' EFFECT WITH THE SAME SPELL SPEED OR WITH MORE SPELL SPEED THAN THE PREVIOUS CARDS SO CARDS LIKE DIVINE WRATH AND STARDUST DRAGON/ASSAULT MODE CAN NEGATE THE EFFECT OF EXODIA BECAUSE HE IS NOT A CONDITION WHICH EFFECTS CANNOT ACTIVATED AND AS VICTORY CONDITION HE IS AN EFFECT MONSTER NOT RULE SUCH AS EXODIA IN OCG RULES ALSO EGYPSIAN GOD CARDS CAN PREVENT HIM FROM ACTIVATE HIS EFFECT BECAUSE THEY DONT LEAVE HIM TO ACTIVATE IT.
LOOK PAGE 11 AFTER 37 AND 39 AT THE RULEBOOK OF THESE DECKS I MENTIONED AND CHECK AFTER THAT EXODIA'S EFFECT YOU WILL SEE I HAVE RIGHT
IF SOMEONE FREAK OUT WITH THIS IS BECAUSE HE HAS THE EXODIA AND HE DONT WANT COMPETITION FROM NOT LUCKY PLAYERS WHO DONT HAVE HIM :)
ANSWER WITH YOUR TIME DONT DO IT AT THE MOMENT YOU READ THIS LOOK YOUR RULEBOOK AND AFTER THAT YOU ANSWER I WAS WITH YOUR SIDE THE EXODIA IS INVINCIBLE BUT NOW I CHANGE MY MIND WITH THIS QUESTION :)
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
Exodia is not a technical effect. it is a win condition. like final, or reducing your life points to 0. you can't chain some card that lets you gain life points after i attack you for game. YOU CANNOT NEGATE EXODIA.MorphtronicBrain (talk • contribs) 17:44, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
YES YOU CAN ITS AN EFFECT NOT A RULE WINNING CONDITIONS ARE 0 LP AND 0 CARDS IN YOUR DECK AT THE DRAW PHASE AND EFFECTS OF CARDS BUT THE EFFECTS NEGATED LIKE 0 LP CONDITION NEGATED WITH Infernity Zero, RULES CAN BREAK AND WE DID IT WITH THE CARDS I WROTE EXODIA IS NOT ANYMORE THE MOST POWERFUL CARD ITS AN EFFECT AND EFFECTS NEGATED RULES SAY YOU WIN WITH THE EFFECTS IF THEY COMPLETED IF THEY NEGATED THE DUEL CONTINUE Dark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 18:10, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
Also "Prohibition: If "Exodia the Forbidden One" is declared with "Prohibition", when a player has all five pieces of Exodia in their hand, they win the Duel. This is a win condition and cannot be prevented with "Prohibition"." as per Card Rulings: Exodia the Forbidden One.-Resk ✩ (Talk) 18:39, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
You dont the articles in a wiki is written by people and can change from anyone this is from a person who believe it go and check you rulebook everyone has 1 i have 20 more or less i check all some of them didnt mention the effects only the LP and Deck but some have the effects in dont believe everything which is written in a wiki I have do project for a lesson in my college for wiki and now if you want I can go to change it and write Exodia is not a winning condition and the prohibition win but it will be a lie not because this is right but because I dont know you want the truth check your rule from paper I check this which you say and I check and an other post which didnt mention Exodia as a winning condition in this wiki before I change the greek name of T.G. Hyper Librarian because I know this is the right name
the effect of prohibition i think work at exodia but the sentece which is written the ruling is from an unofficial source so we cannot count it and also is written from a random person in the world we dont know if he speak the truth or kiddingDark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 19:08, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- "Victory Conditions
- • Reduce your opponent’s Life Points to 0.
- • Your opponent is unable to draw a card when they are
- supposed to draw.
- • Win with a card’s special effect."
- -http://www.yugioh-card.com/uk/rulebook/3R03450_SD_Dragunity_RulebookEN.pdf P24.
- Gee, stop rape this article with Caps Lock, buddy, and Exodia is Condition Text - not an effect. So get over with it! --FredCat 19:26, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
exactly win with the effect of a card but effects can negated by other effects, dont say again condition i read it many times effects of effect monsters are: trigger, ignition, continuous, flip and quick we dont have others in TCG
- Damn it, it's a damned Condition! If you refuse this again, then you're an idiot! Because Konami said SO! --FredCat 19:40, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
first dont calling names second send link
- All links prove here are already posted here, you're just too slow to notice that. It's an Victory Condition and you cannot stop him from win the game. --FredCat 19:45, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
you are slow because you dont check an other opinion but you want only your opinion to be right i have see many links and many of them are unofficials i believe inly officials like my rulebooks
- Guess what? They are all official links. You're the slower user here, get your brain work already! --FredCat 19:52, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
- See the bit that links the rulebook from the konami website, with the page reference? that's fairly official, and lists it as a victory condition <,<-Resk ✩ (Talk) 19:54, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
before i check a random link and it was unofficial who you explain this and i am not like you i will check the new rulebook
firstly i read the new rulebook and i find this paragrath: Actions which Cannot Be Chained To You can only create a Chain by responding to the activation of a card or effect. Summoning a monster, Tributing, changing a monster’s Battle Position and paying costs are not effect activations and therefore you cannot respond to those actions using a Chain
secondly i read this link which you gave me but this isnt yugioh rulebook this is for tournaments different gameplays not the general rules of the game but i find 2 sentences which write Exodia is a winning condition but it doesnt say anything about if he is simple effect monster or not but i cause of you i find a way to learn when i have news i will say it to you wait my news :) thanks for the discussion and the fight :) Dark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 20:20, June 3, 2011 (UTC)
listen, Dark Magician Vampire. Exodia's instant-win ability is listed as a Condition, not an Effect. It can't be chained to, it can't be negated because it isn't an effect, and with all due respect, you're silly.--DoitForTheLulZ! (talk • contribs) 03:01, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Don't you know what is a condition. For example, Elemental Hero Mudballman, he is an Effect Monster, although he have only Summon Condition.--Lê (talk • contribs) 09:30, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Well, guys, Dark Magician Vampire is a moron and he don't trust the damned links we gave. So just let him rot to hell all I can care. --FredCat 09:53, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
you are idiot and mindless man you dont want to listen someone else my job is to judge if a page is true or wrong and some of links here are unofficials and some officials so the links for exodia which i look isnt officials but i dont look them all in winning condition you can win with an effect monster's effect but we can negate effect i sent e-mail to an expert to say the truth and i will post his answer i dont who will answer but i sent to konami so the answer must be the right answer after all they create the rules 126.96.36.199 (talk) 10:08, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Look, unregistered user dude, I respect that you proved Exodia's text is condition, not effect. But I just say that "Dark Magician Vampire" is an idiot for not paying any attention to what we gave to him. --FredCat 10:25, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
oh sorry i didnt sign up before i am Dark Magician Vampire i wrote that before exodia is a winning condition because has this effect like Venominaga and Final CountdownDark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 11:07, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Then why have you denied each damn links we gave, they are ALL OFFICIAL SOURCES, I don't care if you called it fake or shit - they are true after all. If you still deny this after all the discussion, I would suggest you to waste your time off the site, not here. I had had with you! --FredCat 11:18, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
i denied some of them which i checked i said "some of them arent officials but not all i find some officials" why you dont read all my sentensies now i wait for the answer of konamiDark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 11:35, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
oh my god!!! this idiot made my day.. ahh i laughed so hard....xD trully pathetic. if you have made your mind not to believe the members of this forum why even bother questioning..? you have 6-7 people trying to convince you that they are honest and informed and you offend them by doubting each and every piece of information the give you.so if konami ever proves you wrong(i wouldn't bother answering something so obviously written in the textbook), apologize to these people...S4suk3g13 (talk • contribs) 12:43, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
NO I DONT APOLOGIZE THE RULEBOOK DOESNT WRITE WHEN YOU HAVE EXODIA AT YOUR HAND YOU WIN BUT YOU CAN WIN WITH CARDS' EFFECTS SO NOTHING IS CLEAR YOU UNDERSTAND EXODIA IS RULE I UNDERSTAND EXODIA IS EFFECT WHICH CAN NEGATED BY OTHER EFFECTS Dark Magician Vampire (talk • contribs) 12:56, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
- Stop being a loudmouth, you bitch. Exodia's Text Lore is a condition, end of the damn discussion! If you continue to refuse that, I will ask Admin to kick your ass out of here. --FredCat 13:01, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
YOU ARE LOUDMOUTH IF YOU GO FROM THE START OF THIS PAGE YOU WILL SEE YOU STARTED TO CALLING NAMES FIRST AND I SAID TWICE TO DONT DO IT BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN ME SO I STARTED TOO DO YOU HAVE THE GUTS TO ADMIT IT? WHO YOU THING WILL GO IF ADMIN SEE THE TEXT YOU STARTED
- You're a dumbass, caps lock make you a loudmouth, you know that? I only say that Exodia cannot be negated by Light and Darkness Dragon before I knew about it was a condition effect, he also cannot be negate by any damn Counter Trap that could negate the effect, like Solemn Warning/Judgment/Jesus and ever Divine Wrath. You were the one started the argue about Exodia being Effect or Condition, therefore you were a loudmouth and an idiot about this. Now shut the hell up, Vampire, and accept the damn fact that Exodia is a CONDITION from the start. I know that he is not listing in the fucking Rulebook, but he does exist as Condition. Get over with yourself, blood-sucker. --FredCat 13:26, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
first i dont put for loud i forget them from a game i play at the same time i write here second do you remember this line its yours and the first calling names in this page <<Damn it, it's a damned Condition! If you refuse this again, then you're an idiot! Because Konami said SO! --FredCat 19:40, June 3, 2011 (UTC) >>
- It's because you refused to listen to what we have told you for ALL of the TIME! Now shut the fuck up and accept this fact, Exodia is a Condition Monster, not Effect Monster. Good Day, Vampire Lord. --FredCat 13:37, June 4, 2011 (UTC)
GOOD DAY TOO I WILL WAIT THE ANSWER FROM KONAMI :)
- Terrible abusing of caps lock. You will be prove wrong by Konami... --FredCat 13:45, June 4, 2011 (UTC)