|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Lists Discussion → Emergency Ban List|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1963 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I hear there is a rumor about a possible Emergency Ban List happening sometime around Decemeber...is that true? Also, I hear that Black Whirlwind may get banned or limited. I know not to trust everything I hear...but as a Blackwing player...it worries me still. Will Black Whirlwind get hit? Lastly...will Lightsworns get hit by the banlist as well? Im very curious... Redd Vampirus 01:55, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
- I know nothing about that being I didnt really start getting into it until Jan of this year. Redd Vampirus 01:55, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
If they didn't do it for BSF they wont do it for Black wirlwindSteelfallenangel 00:51, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
What I heard
I heard something similar about an emergency ban around Christmas that will hit a lot of Lightsworn cards. I do think that Charge of the Light Brigade needs to be limited, but I don't think it requires emergency banning to be honest. Blackwings and Zombies are just as good, if not better. --Sub (Talk | Contribs) 19:06, November 15, 2009 (UTC)
Jampong 09:21, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
Really hoping it's Judgment Dragon hitting Limited. It totally sucks to be on the receiving end of a double Judgment drop, and the Lightsworn Decks have found ways of recovering lost Dragons already. --Gadjiltron 11:16, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
I think teh emergency ban list is in order to limit Brionac in the TCG, since it was released AFTER the last list it is Unlimited for now. HouseholdCatDeity 22:42, November 16, 2009 (UTC)
Where did you heard the news?
Kaiser-kun 05:59, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
- First off, Black Whirlwind will not get banned. At the most, it will get limited. It wouldn't be strange to see Black Whirlwind to get semi'd, though. But what is strange is that LS are getting major play in the OCG with the release of Charge of the Light Brigade. Coincidence, maybe? If it's not LS topping in the OCG, it is most likely a deck using an LS engine. Reminds me of Destiny Heros. If there is an emergency ban list (which is a big if), you would most likely see Charge of the Light Brigade being limited, and Black Whirlwind being semi-limited.
- Oh yeah, I would like to remind Kaiser-kun that this is a rumor, probably being spouted by some angry kid on some forum. -bewk
- P.S. And Brionac being limited. -bewk
- : I could see Brionic just not black whirlwind. Which is why Im trying to trade off my second brionic for a castator before the price drops. Steelfallenangel 01:32, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Keep them since you maybe have more decks and want to have one copy in each deck. They are the best Synchro, since Stardust Dragon. --FredCat100 01:33, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
I do find it kinda odd how the LS are only getting 'slaps on the wrist' as far as banned list is concerned. Even tho JD is semi'd, its still too powerful for 2. Black Whirlwind has pretty much drawn a lot of attention to itself, so it would not surprise me if it did get hit. Of course, I've dueled decks who were capable of shutting down the powers of Black Whirlwind, and even special summoning all together so who knows whats really going to happen....but thats just me I suppose. But who knows, tt may not get hit at all...after all, it is just a rumor....but it wouldnt be by anyone who is angry...more like worried or concerned being they put so much work into it only for it to get altered again...as usual in the World of YuGiOh...but I seriously hope JD gets hit...1000 LP just to blow up the field with 3000 attack and can be SS'd just by having 4 OR MORE LS in the graveyard is just ridiculous...it would be different if it was like DaD where it has to be exactly 4...but JD's condition is 4 or more....thats crazy...Redd Vampirus 01:20, November 27, 2009 (UTC)
I doubt that there will be an emergeancy ban list, there's not a great enough need for it. Sure some cards are overpowered and need limited, but they can wait until the March 2010 list.
Unless there is an official source, this is nothing more than a rumor.
If there was a single deck-type winning every event, I could see the need for an emergency ban list (like DAD-Return format). But there's about 3-4 top decks right now with each of them splitting major events. So I don't believe there needs to be an emergency ban list. Animedude3000 16:54, December 2, 2009 (UTC)