|Forums:||Index → General Yu-Gi-Oh! Discussion → Continuous spell card support|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1433 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I have a question; I've been wondering, but, is there a card like imperial custom for continuous spells, saying that continuous spells cannot be destroyed? Sort of like Imperial Custom says continuous traps cannot be destroyed. I'm thinking cards like Messenger of Peace or Toon World- anybody know?
- Not sure if there are one... But for now, all you have to using your Custom Card that can prevent your Continuous Spell from being destroying. hahahaha... --FredCat 00:14, February 16, 2011 (UTC)
- "If you do not pay the maintenance cost for "Mirror Wall" or "Imperial Order" while "Imperial Custom" is face-up on the field, those cards will still be destroyed."
- Similarly, if you don't pay for Messenger of Peace, it will still be destroyed.
- Those cards only protect from destruction from card effects, not game mechanics.
- For Toon World, Magic Reflector and/or Card Guard can be used for 1 off protections, but it won't be continuous. -Falzar FZ- (talk page|useful stuff) 02:47, February 16, 2011 (UTC)