|Forums:||Index → Help desk → BoM vs PPV|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1893 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I activate BoM on my monster and then my friend activates PPV we had an argument because he says my monster gets destroyed because of something card last card goes first.. i dont believe that because BoM is not being negated so i thnki PPV doesnt destroy itPr1ncpanda 18:48, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
- Your monster will be destroyed.
- Remember that Chains resolve backwards. In this situation,
- Chain Link 1: "Book of Moon". At this time, you choose (target) the monster that you want to flip face-down.
- Chain Link 2: "Planet Pollutant Virus".
- (Assuming no other cards are chained, the Chain resolve backwards.)
- Chain Link 2: "Planet Pollutant Virus" resolves and destroys all applicable monsters. "Book of Moon" has not resolved yet, so the monster it targeted is still face-up on the field, so the monster is destroyed.
- Chain Link 1: "Book of Moon" resolves. If the targeted monster was destroyed by "Planet Pollutant Virus", then "Book of Moon" resolves without effect.
- --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 04:12, 12 August 2009 (UTC)
thanks for clearing it up for me
thanks was really confused about this onePr1ncpanda 14:15, 12 August 2009 (UTC)