|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Lists Discussion → Black Feather( BF) Deck.. Is Over Too Powerful!!|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1157 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Black Feather Deck Is Too Over Powering... I Personnally Don't Really Like This Deck!! I Got A Very Good Feeling There's Alot Of BF Cards Would Be Ban On The Upcoming Banned List!! Y I Said So.. Cause Of The Special Summoning Is Too Strong.. And The Speed Of Each Monster Is Too Fast.. I Use A 1800 BF To Destroy 1 Monster.. End Up I Can Special Summon 1 Monster From Deck.. And The Magic Card Effect.. When Normal Summon A BF Can Special Summon 1 More BF That Attack Lower Than The Normal Summon BF.. And 2 More Cards I Must Talk About.. Is The 1300 Attack BF Card... (Sorry I Forgot The Name...) That Can Halved 1 Monster Attack Every Once Per Turn.. That Mean In Order To Beat It.. I Need A Monster That Have 2700 Attack Or More!! And Is Not EASY To Summon Such A High Attack Monster Every Turn!! And Another BF That Drop From Hand Gain 1400 Attack To The BF On Field... OMG!! Another Over Powering Card.. This 2 Cards Must Be Limited!! If This Goes On.. I Think More And More Duelist Will Build Up This Stupid Deck!! So After All No More Duelist Going To Use Other Deck... So Next Time Yu-Gi-Oh Is Changing Name To Black Feather Trading Cards Game... Hahahahahahahaha!!
'"PLEASE!! Game Always Meant To Be Fun... Have Fun In It..."'Bold text--184.108.40.206 20:23, 30 March 2009 (UTC)
First off, you dont have to capitalize almost every word you say, it makes my eyes feel weird. >.> Second off, You sound like somebody complaining about Stardust Dragon, its as if people have forgotten what 'destroyed by battle' even is! Anyway, it is by far NOT that hard to summon a monster with 2700+ATK, if you've seen a normal monster deck/ritual monster deck anyway. Great Maju Garzett is great for getting out high attack points for a bit too. Lastly, there is no such thing as an 'Over Too Powerful!!' deck, even Chaos decks arent 'Over Too Powerful!!', as there are several ways to get by, especially using a card that does not allow Special Summoning, like Vanity's Ruler. Anyway, if they make extremely strong cards, they'll make anti-cards for them, Or, well, there might already be some. Shoukatsuryou 00:07, 1 April 2009 (UTC)
Just guit your complaining. i bet your one of the ones that was always complaining about teledad and now that thats gone your just complaining abot the next deck on the list. yes blackwings are powerful when used in the right way but cards that prevent them swarming or negate card effects shuts them down. i should know i run a deck based off the ones in crimson crisis.
Black feathers are balanced enough. If you notice their effects, Gale halves an attack only on your turn therefore its pretty easy to destroy it, summon something with more than 1300 atk and you win. You are just complaining about something that actually isn't that bad. Black feathers lose hand advantage very very fast. And Gladiator beasts adapt to anything you throw at them. I would say they are more "broken" than black feathers. There are plenty of ways around the so called "Over powered" black feathers. Did you know Gale's effect only works while its face up on the field?
- Gale's effect is best...though as for defending itself on the opponents turn it is pretty weak, Qual'at is more balanced than Honest to say the least. Qual at is a SET number of 1400 while Honest makes the opponent take a direct attack pretty much. Anti meta and anti swarm actually own black feathers to the point where the deck is in complete lockdown. I have played with the normal set up for blackwings and the normal set up is easily countered.
- Have you heard of Raioh? Of Royal Oppression? How about Skill drain? All of these are good cards to counter pretty much most decks since they rely on effects/special summons.
- Also correct your paragraph..its tough enough reading a ranting person...Even tougher when they cannot make complete and logical sentences.
- If you complain this much why do you even play? Everything has a counter, and black feathers do not have the large amount of consistency that something like Gladiator Beasts or Twilight has. They just do not start out the same all the time like those two. (For example twilight/LS will start out with charge of the light brigade.)--Takuma. 07:25, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
I run a deck with 3+ year-old cards, and it SMOKES the local meta-decks. that's Blackwings included. Archetypes come and Archetypes go, but a skilled duelist builds a deck that doesn't depend on his/her opponent's cards. I try to build a deck that can adapt to any situation and strategy, and those are the kind that end up winning. If you're complaining because your opponents all use Blackwing strategies, than I have to say I envy you. I'd kill to know my opponent's strategy before they use it. xD if anyone complains that everyone they know is using the same strategy, then maybe they should take advantage of knowing said strategy beforehand. often that's what wins a duel for you.
~Specter (cow_pi) 21:04, 3 April 2009 (UTC)
Dude, take it easy. Recall that every deck has its counter and that it is also prone to bad hands. Get a messed-up opening hand with ANY Deck and you're pretty much screwed if your opponent hasn't been messed too. Next, don't forget that there are some people who are deliberately not going with the meta and building a certain type of deck - that's "anti-meta", designed specifically to counter whatever's going through the meta, if you don't understand that term yet. The rest of my points probably already have been mentioned, so I'll save on the text-walling. --Gadjiltron 04:32, 5 April 2009 (UTC)
Shadow Imprisoning Mirror. Period.
blackwings dont rely on effects so much but to stop them all you need to do is stop whirlwind searches. this can be done with bottomless, book of moon, torrential, trap hole etc. The second problem is shura which can generate tons of advantage along with icarus. Just try to prevent those shuras from destroying your monsters and make sure you dont leave 2 cards on the field when your opponent has a set trap and a blackwing on the field. Sided in trap holes and dust tornados counters blackwings very well User:Lord of Amphibians
- I happen to agree that Blackwings are overpowered. Royal Oppression and Raioh doesn't stop Vayu. Vayu Turbo uses Oppression. Skill Drain doesn't stop Icarus nor Kalut. Neither Shadow Imprisoning Mirror nor Consecrated Light stop Icarus. Delta Crow is actually very powerful, that is if someone actually uses it. Soon they will have Blackwing - Back Flash. Allure got limited, but they also will obtain a replacement, Blackwing Treasure (They can Special Summon later, for that turn, set Vayu, set Icarus, end). Gale, their only level 3 Tuner got limited, this slowed them, now they're getting a replacement, Blackwing - Breeze the Gentle Wind. Basically, lots of other top tier decks got hit hard, while Blackwings barely lost anything (overall, only 1 Whirlwind). Top decks like LS and Dark, destiny draw engine decks lost a lot of draw power while Blackwings gained speed.
- They haven't gained speed yet, and the TCG doesn't impose restrictions on cards that aren't released yet, so there's no point in arguing about it. Finally, the point of the ban list is to kill the top decks that are unbalanced; in most cases, the reason the top decks are the top decks are because they are unbalanced. Plants and Monarchs are likely to become popular, mainly due to the fact that they're slower and easier to deal with than the Twilight Turbo that ran like mad until the March ban list. Zeroblizzard 13:06, March 23, 2010 (UTC)Zeroblizzard
- That said, the new Starlight Road might work well against Icarus. I like the idea with Trap Hole since it disrupts Whirlwind. Falzar FZ 12:41, March 4, 2010 (UTC)
- My deck with Northwemko bets the most of times a Blackwing deck. She can´t be destroyed by icarus and prevents special summons with the fat girl djinn =D. Obviusly, there are many things that my opponent can do to beat Northwemko, but at that time, i will have a counter ready ;D Elzam 12:44, March 23, 2010 (UTC)