|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck Help → Best Side-Deck cards|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1414 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Pls Help me...
what cards do you prefer in a Side-deck?
this are my suggestions and why i choose them:
- Mirror of oaths - Anti-GB, PLANT
- Imperial iron Wall - Anti- Macro
- Light Imprisoning mirror - Anti-Light especially LS
- dark-imprisoning mirror - Anti-Dark like TELEDAD
- Grave of the S.A.O. -For Plant, Ancient GEar, Synchro decks
- Soul release - For LS
- Fairy Wind - for Skill drains, Macro, Spellcaster village lockdown even light and dark imprisoning mirror
- trap eater - for anti- continuous traps
- Holy light - for anti dark like Blackwing
Pls suggest more...
Kaiser-kun 13:21, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
Yes they also can be good what else?
Kaiser-kun 14:52, December 20, 2009 (UTC)
You should add D.D. Crow, Thunder King, and rainbow veil (Anti-Yubel)
- D.D. Crow - universal
- Thunder King Rai-Oh - universal
- Cyber Dragon - universal
- Doomcaliber Knight - semi-universal
- Effect Veiler - semi-universal
- Puppet Plant/Kinetic Soldier - Sams
- Consecrated Light/Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror - Blackwings and the occasional Infernity
- Necrovalley - semi-universal, great with Anti-Meta style GK's
- Nobleman of Crossout - GK's
- Divine Wrath - semi-universal
- Trap Hole - semi-universal