|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Wiki Community Discussion → Badges||Post|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
Please enable the Badges system. It can be a new thing here because every wiki I have visited so far has this. Please do this too.
- Disagreed. We spammed so many edits that it's just pointless to have those silly stuffs in. --iFredCat 20:48, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- For anyone unfamiliar with what these badges are, you can see Help:Achievements for information.
- I'm strongly against having badges turned on. I hate how it turns editing into a competition. You get certain badges and points for making certain types of edits and users are ranked by the number of points. The person with the most points is considered #1 on this wiki. It measures quantity rather than quality and encourages editing for all the wrong reasons. A lot of people do take it seriously and make silly minor edits, add unnecessary categories etc. for the sake or earning more points. -- Deltaneos (talk) 20:53, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
By reading your comments and replies I think we shouldn't have Badges. It causes something called Badge-Boosting I have heard on a wiki. (Beyblade Wikia) And basically useless and stupid edits! -- Flash1234 (talk • contribs) 18:19, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
- That's why we denied your logical first time. This wikia is most busiest Wikia ever exist right now. --iFredCat 18:33, May 14, 2012 (UTC)
Busiest wikia? Really? Twisted 14:49, June 11, 2012 (UTC)
- Thought I should say something here, the badge boosting was what got flash banned from Beyblade Wikia. Evolution Is The Key 17:57, June 22, 2012.
- As was explained above, badges aren't getting enabled here for a number of reasons. 「ディノ奴千？！」? · ☎ Dinoguy1000 06:04, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
I doubt we are going to have much of a fight in our hands. Anyways, it's not your wikia to decide whether or not if we get the badge system. Badge system are for spoiled people and unlike other wikias who have them just to have more edits and bragging rights, we actually edit just for the people themselves. So stop being such a kid and stop persisting on having the spoil system! This wikia is already fine like it is anyways. Fallensilence (talk • contribs) 06:31, July 17, 2012 (UTC)