|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → Bad Reaction vs. Prime-Material Dragon vs. Bad Reaction|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 2303 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
Hiya, I run a bad reaction burn deck, and i had question about Bad Reaction vs. Prime-Material Dragon vs. Bad Reaction.
Scenario 1:"I have 'Bad Reaction to Simochi' on the field and 1 trap-card face down. And my opponent has 'Prime-Material Dragon' face up on the field. It my turn and I play 'Upstart Goblin' (Your opponent gains 1000 Life Points. Draw 1 card.) so he would gain 1000 lp, but because of Bad Reaction to Simochi, he would lose 1000 lp, but because of Prime-Material Dragon he will gain. (So he ends up getting 1000 lp)." - No fuss.
Scenario 2:"Same as 'Scenario 1' BUT, at the end, I chain my Face-Down Trap-Card "Bad Reaction to Simochi", So... - he would gain 1000 lp, - but because of Bad Reaction to Simochi, he would lose 1000 lp, - but because of Prime-Material Dragon he will gain. - then because of the 2nd Bad Reaction to Simochi, he would lose the 1000lp??
-/ Or would the all be negated except for the 'Upstart Goblin'.
I'm not too sure.. so I hope that someone could clarify...
- Sorry about the confusing context of the scenarios...*
Thanks in advance.., aeioe.
- I'm not positive. But I think because "Simochi"'s effect has been ruled not to stack, the effect would be the same as 1 Prime+1 Simochi. Don't quote me, though. Danny Lilithborne 08:51, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
- Completely unofficial, but I think that it would still heal. Each effect is applied once, so both "Simochi"s' effects overlap and turn it into damage, then "Prime Material Dragon" turns it into healing. It's like using multiple "Double Summon"s or "Reverse Trap"s. --Deus Ex Machina (Talk) 19:01, 23 September 2008 (UTC)
hey! what if the case is this?
- Player A activates Ookazi while player B has Prime Material Dragon on his/her field, and player A has Bad Reaction to Simochi activated.
- the effect of Prime Material Dragon converts the damage into life points, but Simochi makes the healing become damage.
can anyone give an opinion, correct me if I'm wrong.Neos lover 05:21, 25 September 2008 (UTC)