|Forums:||Index → Yu-Gi-Oh! Ruling Queries → A/D Changer ruling|
|Please sign your comments with ~~~~. See Help:Signature and Help:Talk pages for further information.|
|This forum thread has been unedited for 1426 days and is considered archived. Please don't add to the discussion, unless absolutely necessary.|
I have a question regarding A/D Changer's effect. Can I activate it's effect during the battle phase? I read the OCG ruling on it, but I'm wondering if it applies to us because we are TCG.
You cannot activate A/D Changer's effect at any other time except during your main phase, because it is an ignition effect not a quick effect like Necro Gardna's.--DarwinDawkins09 (talk • contribs) 04:46, September 30, 2010 (UTC) you may change a face down monster's battle position with "a/d changer"?
- No, if the monster is face-up, it stays face up after A/D Changer's effect activates. However, if a monster is already in face-down defense, you can change it into face-up defense. If you need to flip a monster face-down, opt for Book of Moon, or if you want to flip all of your opponent's monsters face-down (during the battle phase is best), use Book of Eclipse. Darkness Approaches can do the job, but it's a little slow to use effectively at all times. Jon Kovacs (talk • contribs) 00:27, January 24, 2011 (UTC)
A/D Changer can only:
- face-up Attack --> face-up Defense
- face-up Defense --> face-up Attack
- face-down Attack (from Darkness Approaches) --> face-down Defense
- face-down Defense --> face-up Attack (think of it as, Game Mechanics flips the card face-up for this one)
A/D Changer cannot: