Fair use rationale for Syrus Truesdale
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
| This work is copyrighted and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket fair use categories listed at Template:Fair use. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
Appears on these pages
Syrus Truesdale, known in Japan as Sho Marufuji (丸藤（まるふじ） 翔（しょう）, Marufuji Shō), is a former...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:13, March 15, 2017||800 × 1,112 (233 KB)||Megmon0104||Better quality|
|18:19, June 10, 2007||180 × 250 (8 KB)||Deltaneos||==Summary== Linework for Syrus Truesdale from Duel Box 1 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Syrus Truesdale== #The image is of lower resolution than the original c|