Fair use rationale for Sarina, Society of Light
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
| This work is copyrighted and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket fair use categories listed at Template:Fair use. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
|This tag is not a sufficient claim of fair use. You must also include the source of the work, all available copyright information, and a detailed fair use rationale. If possible please use one of the more specific modes of the Fair use template listed at Template:Fair use.|
Appears on these pages
Sarina, known as Mizuchi Saiou in the Japanese version, is Sartorius' younger sister, who is a...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||17:02, March 15, 2017||800 × 1,098 (322 KB)||Megmon0104||Higher quality|
|20:51, June 10, 2007||180 × 247 (12 KB)||Deltaneos||==Summary== Linework for Sarina from Duel Box 7 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Society of Light== #The image is of lower resolution than the original cover. #|