Linework for Chazz from Duel Box 2 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm.
Fair use rationale for Chazz Princeton
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
| This work is copyrighted and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket fair use categories listed at Template:Fair use. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
Appears on these pages
Chazz Princeton, known as Jun Manjome (万丈目（まんじょうめ） 準（じゅん）, Manjōme Jun) in the Japanese version...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:44, March 16, 2017||800 × 1,115 (263 KB)||Megmon0104||better Scan|
|17:17, March 15, 2017||736 × 1,009 (125 KB)||Megmon0104||better resolution|
|11:26, June 13, 2007||320 × 446 (30 KB)||Deltaneos||Linework for Chazz from Duel Box 2 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Chazz Princeton== #The image is of lower resolution than the original cover. #The image does not|