Fair use rationale for Nightshroud, Atticus Rhodes, Shadow Riders
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
| This work is copyrighted and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket fair use categories listed at Template:Fair use. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
Appears on these pages
Atticus Rhodes, known in the Japanese anime as Fubuki Tenjoin (天上院（てんじょういん） 吹雪（ふぶき）, Tenjōin...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||12:59, June 10, 2007||201 × 285 (14 KB)||Deltaneos||Linework for Nightshroud from Duel Box 4 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Nightshroud, Atticus Rhodes== #The image is of lower resolution than the original c|