Fair use rationale for Bastion Misawa
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
Appears on these pages
Bastion Misawa, known in Japan as Daichi Misawa, is a highly analytic Duelist who resides in the...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||19:42, June 10, 2007||320 × 456 (28 KB)||Deltaneos||==Summary== Linework for Bastion Misawa from Duel Box 3 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Bastion Misawa== #The image is of lower resolution than the original cov|