Fair use rationale for Vellian Crowler
- The image is of lower resolution than the original cover.
- The image does not limit the copyright owners' rights to distribute the product in any way.
- For an article about a fictional character, concept artwork is very important and adds significantly to the article.
- This free use of this image is offered by the person responsible for scanning the image.
- The cover is being used for informational purposes only.
| This work is copyrighted and unlicensed. It does not fall into one of the blanket fair use categories listed at Template:Fair use. However, it is believed that the use of this work:
Appears on these pages
Vellian Crowler, known in Japan as Cronos de Medici; sometimes spelled Chronos de Medici, is the...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||16:48, March 15, 2017||736 × 1,036 (104 KB)||Megmon0104||Better Resolution|
|19:06, June 10, 2007||180 × 254 (8 KB)||Deltaneos||==Summary== Linework for Vellian Crowler from Duel Box 3 of ''Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX''. Available online at: http://gx.pdunited.co.uk/index2.htm. ==Fair use rationale for Vellian Crowler== #The image is of lower resolution than the original c|