- A card effect causes both players' Life Points to drop to 0 simultaneously, such as that of "Self-Destruct Button", "Ring of Destruction", or "Tremendous Fire".
- A card effect causes both players to draw cards simultaneously when neither player has enough cards left in their Deck, such as that of "Morphing Jar" or "Card Destruction".
- A card effect causes both players to simultaneously add all 5 pieces of "Exodia" to their hand, such as "Emissary of the Afterlife" or the aforementioned "Morphing Jar" and "Card Destruction". This can also happen during the initial draw of the game, which is the only way to Draw before either player starts their turn.
- Both players activate "Final Countdown" on adjacent turns, and then the later player uses "Pyro Clock of Destiny" to advance their "Final Countdown" by 1 turn, causing both to win simultaneously.
- At the end of a turn that "Last Turn" was activated, both players' monsters remained on the field or both left the field. This is the only card whose effect specifically mentions a Draw.
While Duels can end in Draws, a Match can never end in a Draw in official tournaments. If the first three Duels of a Match end in 3 Draws, or 1 Win for each player and 1 Draw, then extra Duels will continue to be played until one player wins the necessary 2 Duels to win the Match.